BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Brom

cruz

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to see a few team selections without Mame Diouf in them. Personally would try and have him in starting line up as he seems to create problems (with this pace).

Difficult one though as Kalinic and Cruz could be a decent partnership.

Good to have options though.

Interesting to see a few team selections without Mame Diouf in them. Personally would try and have him in starting line up as he seems to create problems (with this pace).

Agreed. I would probably go with Roque and MB Diouf as the front 2, bring Niko on later. Roque has the power, Diouf the pace - good combo IMO.

Optimistic, for the first time in a while. This has probably jinxed us now!! I hope we can attack like we did in our last league game at Ewood. If we can I can see us scoring a few goals today. 3-2 Roque hattrick, with Olsson and Hoilett providing after some great wing play.

ALBION have sold around 1,400 tickets for tomorrow's televised trip to Blackburn (ko 4pm).

The club have now stopped selling seats for the Ewood Park fixture but supporters yet to buy a ticket will be able to pay on the gate in Lancashire.

The Baggies have been granted a 2,800 allocation, priced £10 adults and £5 over-65s/under-15s.

This is from the WBA website, but I think this is pretty poor considering the ticket prices!

Ticket prices affect home fans a lot more - you have to factor in petrol/train costs, food etc when you go to an away game so a saving on the ticket price makes much less of a difference.

Yup. I can't wait to see Kalinic & Cruz up front, but Mame gets the nod after his recent form.

I am really positive about today. My Allardycian hangover has all but gone. Waiting in anticipation for the team sheet. Long may this happy footbally feeling continue.

By the way. This is my first post on here. I've been following the forum for quite a while now and have recently started feeling a little left out. So I've joined in. I don't think my posts will ever win any awards for amazing content, but my view is a view.

Steve Keans Blue and White Army.

I think its hard to pick our strikeforce today(not that thats a bad thing)

I would Like to see Santa and Niko, Think they would complement each other well!

Mame looks good at the moment,works hard

Roberts got some crucial goals before injury and was santas best partner before

Benjanis two goals against the pool courtesy of my big fat greek defender!

tough one for kean!

Still optimistic for the first time in a good few games!(probably lose then)

Archived