BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ali Syed to buy Racing Santander

LInvestigates 5 live Investigates

It's all a bit hush-hush at the moment, but we will hopefully be able to tell all on the show in the next week or two. It's crazy.

41 minutes ago

5LInvestigates 5 live Investigates

Wow - been speaking to some journos from down under about Ahsan Ali Syed (would-be Blackburn Rovers owner) - F.A.S.C.I.N.A.T.I.N.G

42 minutes ago

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all a bit hush-hush at the moment, but we will hopefully be able to tell all on the show in the next week or two. It's crazy.

41 minutes ago

Wow - been speaking to some journos from down under about Ahsan Ali Syed (would-be Blackburn Rovers owner) - F.A.S.C.I.N.A.T.I.N.G

42 minutes ago

Being English,

can someone translate philipl's post for me!

That's brilliant! Fair play to the bloke. Hope things work out for him.

Sorry, it is Adrian Goldberg posting as BBC 5Live Investigates on Twitter.

I'd prefer him to be investigating our current owners instead given the lack of British interest in what Racing Satander may or may not have let themselves in for.

Edit: Actually he said as much to Glenn. He also said this;-

If what we're being told is true, then Rovers did very well to go with someone else.

I only noticed that after retweeting this from MarpleLeaf, incidentally.

I asked Blackburn Cathedral if Ahsan Ali Syed's cheque for the choir cleared. It did.

41 minutes ago

42 minutes ago

Well I'm shocked! A man who has a billion pounds appear in his current account from nowhere with a mandate to spend it on businesses that lose money might be dodgy? Whatever next??

41 minutes ago

42 minutes ago

I guess the 2nd tweet will be in relation to Terry Serepisos, the owner of the Wellington Phoenix, plan to sell a 50% share of the club to him.

I guess the 2nd tweet will be in relation to Terry Serepisos, the owner of the Wellington Phoenix, plan to sell a 50% share of the club to him.

Full story here

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/4685558/Serepisos-to-sell-half-of-Wellington-Phoenix

This bit was very interesting....

Claims in the National Business Review that WGA was running a Nigerian-like loan scam, in which Mr Serepisos had to put up $750,000 before he got any loan money, were dismissed by Mr Serepisos and Mr Ali.

Mr Serepisos said he had "done due diligence" on WGA – as it had done on him – and he would take defamation action against NBR.

But at least he is paying off Racing's debt...

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/wga-agrees-debt-repayment-plan-spanish-government-mn-86743

isnt it funny, that the exact same posters, who cried like teenage girls, when vnekys were/are being "investigated" by other posters, are now doing the exact same thing to syed.

a person like imy9, is stating syed is talking nonsense, well theres a dude who deepthroats venkys and swallows their delivery, without thinking twice.

isnt it funny, that the exact same posters, who cried like teenage girls, when vnekys were/are being "investigated" by other posters, are now doing the exact same thing to syed.

a person like imy9, is stating syed is talking nonsense, well theres a dude who deepthroats venkys and swallows their delivery, without thinking twice.

....and we have Phillipl who did some swallowing of his own, got his knickers in a right twist over Mr Goldberg and yet posts endless tales of Anderson and Maradona.

Yep, pretty funny.

41 minutes ago

42 minutes ago

I'm reluctant to post this here but in the interests of full disclosure;-

We hope to say more on Ahsan Ali Syed in next week's show, though, if things work out. It's pretty amazing.

5live uncovered debts Syed owed, Hyderbad have a list of debts he has run up there, Syed himself accepts he had debts that he was not aware of, how does this link into Venkys? What debts have they left behind? I say things as I see them, you seem to be/have been waiting patiently with your pants down waiting for Syed, keep waiting...

All these alleged offences, on paper all seem plausible, why no extradition? It's not like he's a recluse in some far corner of the world were the only access is by swimming.

It seems Sweden are moving hell and high water to get Julian Assange extradited for not wearing a jimmy hat and yet India can't get the Indian Mickey Bricks over to face all these charges of millions he's allegedly stolen.

It seems Sweden are moving hell and high water to get Julian Assange extradited for not wearing a jimmy hat and yet India can't get the Indian Mickey Bricks over to face all these charges of millions he's allegedly stolen.

Seems extradition treaties aren't worth the paper they are written on, must remember that. :rolleyes:

You might get some clues into the investigation into Syed from these links:

http://www.wikifrauds.net/index.html

http://www.westerngulfadvisory.net/

There isn't any outright evidence presented there, but where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Otherwise someone is going to an awful amount of trouble over a personal vendetta.

Strong stuff. But did he not fund Blackburn Cathedral or something like that. Where did that money come from and was fraud used in that business. Did the cathedral get the money?

Both the Cathedral and Nightwatch received their funds.

Clearly Ali Syed cannot ignore those two web sites. I have run my basic analytic tools on both of them and it hasn't produced anything much except the host which is Godaddy Inc. Godaddy is a seriously big hosting provider and therefore very amenable to shutting down naughty domains.

If Ali Syed is for real, those sites at the very least will have new domain hosts within the next 48 hours and probably will have been shut down completely by legal action.

It is worth pointing out that Syed retained one of the most prestigious legal firms, the most prestigious banking advisors and the most prestigious financial PR firms in London. All of them will have done their own "know your client" checks before taking him on and they would have been extra thorough because of the Adrian Goldberg and Bahrain developments. None of them would have allowed their names to have been used by Ali Syed before satisfying themselves of his bona fides.

It is worth pointing out that Syed retained one of the most prestigious legal firms, the most prestigious banking advisors and the most prestigious financial PR firms in London. All of them will have done their own "know your client" checks before taking him on and they would have been extra thorough because of the Adrian Goldberg and Bahrain developments. None of them would have allowed their names to have been used by Ali Syed before satisfying themselves of his bona fides.

Sounds a lot like 'trust the Trust/Rothschilds'

Archived