BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gettin sick of all this now, can't believe its quarter to 7 on deadline day and we haven't signed formica and rochina yet, we'be been after these for atleast two weeks and nothing finalized yet.....

But on the brighter side of things if they go through tonight it will av been a very good window. Just hope this formica settles into life in the epl and gives us the creativity we desperately need.

Gettin sick of all this now, can't believe its quarter to 7 on deadline day and we haven't signed formica and rochina yet, we'be been after these for atleast two weeks and nothing finalized yet.....

But on the brighter side of things if they go through tonight it will av been a very good window. Just hope this formica settles into life in the epl and gives us the creativity we desperately need.

your post needs editing mate

I can't mention the Newcastle signing. I imagine he will arrive about 10.55 and with his baseball cap pulled down over his head to avoid publicity. It is too bizarre.

Newcastle might not even announce it for fear of a backlash. Just slip him onto the training ground tomorrow.

owen??

Big issues with Formica.

The boy seems to have baggage in regards to signing for another team.

The team are trying their best though.

Why has he been in lancashire since thursday? At whos expense.

I think Holloway has lost the plot - he loves the limelight.

I think Rovers should offer diouf, plus cash for Adams. Diouf and holloway would suit each other in my view.

Archived