BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

300+ logged on users on THIS THREAD alone, pressing F5 like rabid baboons.

Every time you press F5 a kitten dies.

Don't worry folks, if any real news breaks, we'll post it on the news section, on twitter and on facebook. Go to the pub and stop killing the website :)

This list has 200+ Blackburn fans on it, including the LET reporters and several from here. You don't need to be on Twitter to read it and it'll update in real-time. If there is any news, it'll be on that page just as quick. So help the admins with the server, even if BRFCS.com probably has better uptime than Twitter :D

http://www.twitter.com/deftangel/blackburn-rovers-fans

The @BRFCSdotcom Twitter has a few good less noisy lists too.

by henrywinter

Torres = £50m Carroll = £35m Szczesny+Clichy+Djourou+Vermaelen+Sagna+Nasri+Walcott+Fabregas+Song+Wilshere+RVP = £44m

Apparently the Chelsea payment is a single slug of £50m.

CryerRovers Andrew Cryer

If Rovers get Formica done, then they deserve a big pat on the back. Has obviously proved a real tough one

CryerRovers Andrew Cryer

I remain confident about Formica but will feel better when it is announced

I believe the hold up is sorting out a mess at the Newell's Old Boys' end of things. At least with the time difference, they will be in work now in Argentina.

I am excited about Rochina, we can see a clear plan here, I was pro Sam and think the way we sacked him was ill timed and wrong, however, if Kean has a vision and a belief and it seems as though he has, which is to build and play football through youth and a blend of experience around them, then we could just steal a bit on other prem clubs, remember, Fabrigas came as a 19 year old and not really heard of, we have now. Barca and the Spanish, play football the proper way and if he was offered another 2 years at Barca, says he has something and we should be pleased he is at Rovers, not seen him so will reserve judgement but I think we may have had a steal here!

Ins:

Attacking mid - Formica - £3m, 3 1/2 year deal

Defensive mid - Jermaine Jones - Loan with big wages

Striker 1 - RSC - loan with £90k a week

Striker 2 - Rochina - Fee + 4 year deal

Outs:Chimbonda on a free

El Hadji Diouf about to join Rangers on loan

Think that may equate to more than £5m worth of business.... :lol:

Great news!

Been a very astute window for Rovers, IMO, if you look at some of the silly season pricetags flying about. But we've managed to sign two potential stars for nominal fees, as well as Jones already on loan.

Rovers done well this window, kept our best players, added Roque and Jones on loan, which were our main problems and now added two up and coming young players with quality for the future.

Best window we have had for some time, looking forward to seeing the young lads in action.

Archived