[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute shi!te.

No new bid.

Not taking calls.

No car on way to Liverpool.

Out of curiosity, what paperwork could be holding up the Formica deal. Cannot just be a passport. Even if it was could he still not sign and wait for a passport.

If Adams stays at Blackpool I cannot see him being happy. Especially if he knows liverpool wanted him and the club were not even wanting to discuss it.

Go back into the boozer and drain a pint on his head.

Total crap.

Waste of a pint

Talksport seem to think Adam is a goer as well

Is this the same talksport that had an interview with Jerome Anderson this morning claiming things will be interesting for rovers today? Well it is a very long day waiting for this 'interesting moment'.

Why do people only look at price? Valencia were skint, Villa was worth more than £35m but they had no choice. Newcastle however, didn't have to sell.

Liverpool will look at it this way, they'd swapped a Torres who has been pant even before the WC for an in-form Andy Carroll and Charlie Adam. Along with adding Suarez they are stronger.

The price was a starting point, how about the fact that Carroll scored 17 Championship goals in 39 apps and 11 PL goals this season... and thats your lot, Torres is a world class striker, in the top 3 in the world and has scored goals at International level, La Liga, PL, etc, have a look at the other strikers who have been sold for £20 million plus and look at their records, that is why the price is ridiculous and a joke. He also comes with a lot of baggage.

What is up with our communications.

Rochina Ruben said the club in the Premier him an interesting offer and has agreed to play "for four seasons and what is left of this. "

"It was the best option. I talked to Luis Enrique and although he told me the offer was too good for me and I'm glad you accepted, " said the player.

Striker acknowledges that among other things because there is no clear place to get to the first team. "Obviously playing in the first team is as much, but today there is no chance and I decided to leave, " he said.

My link

Interesting to see who's right on the Adam rumours. Sky saying he's on his way to Liverpool and the deal could be worth up to £14m. Nicko saying no new bid and he's not in his way to liverpool, time will tell.

Scousers have gone mental..14m???, maybe kenny thinks he looks like molby so he might be as good, 14m world gone mad, 35m for carroll is insane one player i could definitely see new found fame going to his head.

N'gog will be crying himself to sleep tonight.

Someone just posted an interview by Ruben Rochina saying he has signed for us.

RR Interview

Hows your Spanish lads?

It's in Catalan. Mostly old news though. As far as I can make out he says he had a 'very interesting' offer from Rovers for 4 years. They mention Rovers as a club with a great history and ambitions to qualify for the Europa league.

You will NOT believe the player heading for Newcastle United right now to sign...

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Mike Ashley had better not go near the ground any time soon.

Oh dear.

Boothroyd?

You will NOT believe the player heading for Newcastle United right now to sign...

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Oh dear.

I assume it's Jay Bothroyd?

However, if it is, I live in Cardiff, and it's a good 6/7 hour trek to Newcastle from here. Also, Bothroyd tweeted this afternoon saying he'd just finished training session with Cardiff and to ignore any rumours as he ain;t going anywhere and he's up for tomorrow's Cardiff City match and can't wait.

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Oh dear.

Pardew always rated Lambert !

Interesting to see who's right on the Adam rumours. Sky saying he's on his way to Liverpool and the deal could be worth up to £14m. Nicko saying no new bid and he's not in his way to liverpool, time will tell.

I like Sky Sports 'Adam on his way to Liverpool' story but then I also like nicko's 'No new bid for Adam' story, but which one is best? There's only one way to find out!!

WAAAAIIIIITTTT!!!

Lower division.

Six-month loan.

Oh dear.

ricky lambert a bet. Pardew record signing when he was at southampton.

ive heard Elmander aswell? any truth?

Archived