BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villa £34 million, Carroll for £35 million plus- wow! I am so glad we have owners who are not going to pay over the odds for players.

King Kenny has lost the plot, Carroll is worth £15 million less than Torres?

• Backroom

Just heard a horrible, horrible, City in for Hoilett rumour. Somebody please deny this to me. From a Rovers scout in the pub...

Its not a problem they can have him, for £30m, plus Adam Johnson, plus add ons.

Plus Tevez.

Alot of people now taking the p!$$ out of us on twitter saying Andy Carroll is worth more than our club.

Worth is a subjective word. I would not think Carroll is worth a penny over £10m tops. He's had a decent 12-18 months, and wasn't even in the starting lineup until about 18 months ago. The value talked about is ridiculous, and to me show Liverpool have gone into proper panic mode.

They even offered him to West Ham for £1m in 2009 so clearly doesn't seem to have a natural talent, and more hit a run of form/luck which will one day come to an end! If they pay £35m+ for him, I really hope that day comes soon!

Villa £34 million, Carroll for £35 million plus- wow! I am so glad we have owners who are not going to pay over the odds for players.

King Kenny has lost the plot, Carroll is worth £15 million less than Torres?

Why do people only look at price? Valencia were skint, Villa was worth more than £35m but they had no choice. Newcastle however, didn't have to sell.

Liverpool will look at it this way, they'd swapped a Torres who has been pant even before the WC for an in-form Andy Carroll and Charlie Adam. Along with adding Suarez they are stronger.

Just heard a horrible, horrible, City in for Hoilett rumour. Somebody please deny this to me. From a Rovers scout in the pub...

Now that explains a few things. A Rovers scout in the PUB. Is that how we ended up with Andrews, Grella etc. What is the scout doing in the pub, is maybe a question you should be asking.

• Backroom

Why do people only look at price? Valencia were skint, Villa was worth more than £35m but they had no choice. Newcastle however, didn't have to sell.

Liverpool will look at it this way, they'd swapped a Torres who has been pant even before the WC for an in-form Andy Carroll and Charlie Adam. Along with adding Suarez they are stronger.

More like Torres may go and Liverpool are desperate to spend the cash and are being played as mugs, brilliant.

Archived