BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to see PJ in midfield again.

He's a first choice centre back for me

I think PJ did alot more, in terms of what we need from a box to box midfielder than JJ. he might be a good centre back, but that doesn't mean he cannot play that role in midfield.

what about Danns and/or Roger Johnson? If Samba stays, but we can't secure JJ, then we move Phil Jones to that role alongside Nzonzi.

Not a bad shout Birmingham got relegated because of their lack of goals not the defence but i think we would stand a better chance of keeping Jones if we promise to play him regularly at center back as thats the position he's going to be a star in. would take Johnson or Dann along with Gardner tho.

I don't want to see PJ in midfield again.

He's a first choice centre back for me

I think the midfield stint has helped him game but now it's time to keep him in his natural position and that's as a CB.

Dann/Johnson or both might be an option to look at if we do lose Jones, Samba or the worst case scenario both in the summer. Dann and Johnson looked a very decent pairing at the back, it was more the lack of goals and injuries that sent 'big club' down.

We should look into buying another pedersen or someone with a very good at talent maybe someone with pace I'm thinking robiniho or maybe even wright-Phillips would be great or we could try and go big and buy someone like busquets from Barcelona ??

We should look into buying another pedersen or someone with a very good at talent maybe someone with pace I'm thinking robiniho or maybe even wright-Phillips would be great or we could try and go big and buy someone like busquets from Barcelona ??

Not sure we need another winger at the moment, if Olsson or Hoilett go then that could change. Can't see some of those players mentioned coming here, even if we had the money they wouldn't come. SWP is a poor mans Hoilett from what i've seen.

Speaking of wingers...

Blackburn Rovers rival Newcastle United for Swansea City forward Scott Sinclair

Not sure we need another winger at the moment, if Olsson or Hoilett go then that could change. Can't see some of those players mentioned coming here, even if we had the money they wouldn't come. SWP is a poor mans Hoilett from what i've seen.

Very true actually wright Phillips has been terrible since he moved to city (club that kills you) but if he moved to rovers alot of players regain some of there pride in football

Haha what planet are you on?

1. Robinho wont return to England never mind us. Would demand ridiculous wages.

2. Wright Phillips is awful

3. Busquets has probably never heard of us and is a regular in the best team in the world.

If we are after a big name Brazilian, someone like Neymar is more likely. Young and desperate to come to England. He would probably see us as a stepping stone to bigger european clubs.

3. Busquets has probably never heard of us and is a regular in the best team in the world.

If we are after a big name Brazilian, someone like Neymar is more likely. Young and desperate to come to England. He would probably see us as a stepping stone to bigger european clubs.

As unlikely as Busquets im afraid. He will move in the summer but it will be to a Big team. Chelsea, Man City, Real, Juventus, either Milan sides, Arsenal if Wenger cracks open the cheque book.

Neymar has been linked to Chelsea and other top European clubs so is well out of our reach plus would not come to Rovers. I think we should abandon this marquee signing nonsense and build on the youngsters we have coming in now from what has been a horrible season it has ended with me being optimistic that with this group and a few additions i.e J J and maybe two new strikers we have the makings of a good side.

Neymar has been linked to Chelsea and other top European clubs so is well out of our reach plus would not come to Rovers. I think we should abandon this marquee signing nonsense and build on the youngsters we have coming in now from what has been a horrible season it has ended with me being optimistic that with this group and a few additions i.e J J and maybe two new strikers we have the makings of a good side.

To be quite honest if we get another midfielder rather than jermaine jones we would do better the midfield is like the engine yet he gives too many fouls away and loses the ball quite regualry

To be quite honest if we get another midfielder rather than jermaine jones we would do better the midfield is like the engine yet he gives too many fouls away and loses the ball quite regualry

Find me a defensive midfielder that doesn't give away the odd foul...

Seb Larsson is out of contract, isn't he?

Sunderland are talking about bringing in 8-9 players. Vaughan and Campbell from Blackpool, Ba, Larsson all linked so far.

According to Sky Sports West Ham have reported Sunderland for an illegal approach for Ba...Sunderland deny any wrong doing

How about keisuke honda from CSKA moscow he is a great player

Agreed - great for marketing us in Asia too

Another bit of news -

Blackpool exercise option to extend Charlie Adams contract by 1 year....extra cash?

Some of the names being thrown out on here are just rediculous and embarrasing. Personally i think Micheal Owen would be perfect, he seems well over his injury problems and definately worth taking a risk on as he could bag 10-20 goals if he does stay fit... Where's the risk if he on a free? "Marquee" Signing for Venky's and a goalscorer for the team and fans. I hear he will only be offered a pay as you play at United so...

Some other names:

Bellamy (Loan? Free?)

Bentley (No more than 3 mill)

Bassong (On the cheap IF Samba goes)

Jo (Was signed for 19 mill, cheeky 3 mill bid?)

Joe Cole (Free, cheap?)

Armand Traore (From Arsenal, was on loan at Juve last season.. 1.5 mill?)

Rosicky (Bit part player at Arsenal now)

Podolski (Only at Koln, the big move ain't coming... If we have the funds)

Micheal Ciani (Bordeaux, French int, He's a beast. 5 mill?).

Some of the names being thrown out on here are just rediculous and embarrasing. Personally i think Micheal Owen would be perfect, he seems well over his injury problems and definately worth taking a risk on as he could bag 10-20 goals if he does stay fit... Where's the risk if he on a free? "Marquee" Signing for Venky's and a goalscorer for the team and fans. I hear he will only be offered a pay as you play at United so...

Some other names:

Bellamy (Loan? Free?)

Bentley (No more than 3 mill)

Bassong (On the cheap IF Samba goes)

Jo (Was signed for 19 mill, cheeky 3 mill bid?)

Joe Cole (Free, cheap?)

Armand Traore (From Arsenal, was on loan at Juve last season.. 1.5 mill?)

Rosicky (Bit part player at Arsenal now)

Podolski (Only at Koln, the big move ain't coming... If we have the funds)

Micheal Ciani (Bordeaux, French int, He's a beast. 5 mill?).

hmm I do wonder if thats a bit too cheap, but great ideas if your right

Archived