BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Good News Thread

when for an interview at haven last Monday , got called in for a second interview

today . .. and got offered the job !!!

boom am buzzing , season is about to start and I 've got a job . . .

edited due to a request...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great to see someone who is excited about getting a job instead of dossing on the dole. Congratulations mate it sounds like a dream job out in the open air. I hope you enjoy it.

What is the point of this topic? :blink:

You got a job, well done. Why the need to tell everyone? :unsure:

He obviously feels good about it and wants to share his good news with "friends".

Fair do's Wilky and hope it goes well. :brfc:

Maybe I should post a new topic each time I'm happy, to share with my "friends".

Yes, maybe you should. Maybe many members would enjoy congratulating you on your good news. Perhaps everyone should share their positive news, and give others the chance to share in their good feeling. Perhaps it would spread a much stronger feeling of unity amongst the community on here.

Or perhaps there's just too many negative douches around that want to hate on everything and criticise everyone, just for the sake of it. What do you think?

Like I said, well done, nothing wrong with what has happened. However, is there a real need to tell everyone?

Maybe I should post a new topic each time I'm happy, to share with my "friends".

Get a grip.

Daily Mail reader?

Good going Wilky!!! It is so refreshing to read about people being employed rather than losing their jobs.

Daily Mail reader?

Good going Wilky!!! It is so refreshing to read about people being employed rather than losing their jobs.

Yep agree entirely, feel pleased for anyone prepared to work and getting a job, good on ya :D

What is the point of this topic? :blink:

You got a job, well done. Why the need to tell everyone? :unsure:

sort ya self out mate eh?

u didn't have open the thread or comment... jobs don't come easily in blackpool even in season its hard as everyone wants the job...

anyway...

thanks all for the congratulations

sort ya self out mate eh?

u didn't have open the thread or comment... jobs don't come easily in blackpool even in season its hard as everyone wants the job...

anyway...

thanks all for the congratulations

I am sorted, and I'm glad now you are too.

I just don't see the point of starting a new thread and telling everyone.

If you really do get a kick out of people congratulating you on a messageboard then so be it. I juist don't see any sense in it that's all. I'm sure the mods won't be too happy if I started a new thread today. I'm over the moon today, managed to get tickets for the Fulham game. Shall I start a new thread, tell everyone how happy I am?

No? Didn't think so.

Archived