BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chimbonda

It seems Chimbonda isnt exactly having a good time at QPR

elijwonj pascal chimbonda

Big disappoint for me and I am shock. Neil warnock tell me I will never play for Qpr. I feel devastating. Its football

• Backroom

Lad has talent but maybe has an attitude problem, hope he sorts himself out. I actually wish he was still here as backup now Givet isn't going to be playing.

This guy make me lose 6 month I am so ###### of

Lad has talent but maybe has an attitude problem, hope he sorts himself out. I actually wish he was still here as backup now Givet isn't going to be playing.

This guy make me lose 6 month I am so ###### of

Good luck to him but I am glad we no longer have Chimbonda.

Makes me hate Neil Warnock that little bit more, obviously we don't know the reasoning behind this but Warnock is a disgrace himself and a hypocrite.

Maybe he should spend his newly-acquired free time learning how to ###### SPELL!

Give the guy a break, English isn't his first language.

• Backroom

The guys Spelling and grammar is no worse than some people who have spoke English their entire life to be fair, pathetic to get at him for it.

It seems Chimbonda isnt exactly having a good time at QPR

Big disappoint for me and I am shock. Neil warnock tell me I will never play for Qpr. I feel devastating. Its football

Another club and hefty signing on fee in the summer then, Pascal?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, we paid a fairly minimal fee in the context of the league and paid him a fairly average Premier League wage.

Guy should have been a world beater.

Well, we signed Warnock for much the same.

Well, we signed Warnock for much the same.

And we where incredibly lucky to get a dirty diamond. After a bit of cleaning he became worth a hell of a lot more.

1.5million + 35K a week gets you nowhere near Premier League quality anymore.

And we where incredibly lucky to get a dirty diamond. After a bit of cleaning he became worth a hell of a lot more.

1.5million + 35K a week gets you nowhere near Premier League quality anymore.

So it's okay to say Formica's a waste of money because we could have spent 'x' on another player, but you can't compare two deals for almost identical amounts?

Hughes had a better eye than Sam, simple as.

Yeah, we paid a fairly minimal fee in the context of the league and paid him a fairly average Premier League wage.

Guy should have been a world beater.

The reason we sold Warnock was partly due to Chimbonda being purchased as a direct replacement. A player who cannot pass with his left foot is signed as a left back for one of the top transfer fees Rovers have paid in recent years I don't expect a world beater but I expect a premier league player.

Also take out the top 6 teams in the league and we pay some of the highest wages in the league on average.

My apologies, I've just learned that my job is under threat yet again, not in a good mood.

I'm sure that a native French speaker like Chimbonda would speak better French than me. Bit of a brainless comment to make.

Whatever, I still think he's a slack bone-idle useless bugger.

My apologies, I've just learned that my job is under threat yet again, not in a good mood.

I'm sure that a native French speaker like Chimbonda would speak better French than me. Bit of a brainless comment to make.

Pascal: 'I'm sure that a native English speaker like Bryan would speak better English than me. Bit of a brainless comment to make.' ;)

Sorry to hear about the job Bry. Good luck. :tu:

Archived