BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bin Laden dead

• Backroom

If the press, and therefore his extended wealthy and influential family, had gotten word that the US had Bin Laden's body, there would be writs filed in the DC Courts seeking its return on humanitarian grounds, etc., injunctions sought to prevent its disposal before the case could be heard, etc. Once that process started, it would only be a matter of time before the family got the body and a shrine created.

I'm sure I read a few reports that stated his body was offered to Saudi Arabia & somewhere else before they ditched the body at sea... is that not true? It's difficult to tell with the amount of conflicting reports regarding this. It seemed strange to me at the time and still seems strange to me now, but then again the whole situation leaves me uneasy because I can't help but think the puppet-masters are at work again.

http://911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah.html

I found this article quite interesting. Some of what he says, particularly about using terror as a weapon, is absolutely correct. Obviously a wicked man with warped ideologies, but I do wonder how much of the bin Laden persona was truth and how much was an Emmanuel Goldstein-esque creation.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I read a few reports that stated his body was offered to Saudi Arabia & somewhere else before they ditched the body at sea... is that not true? It's difficult to tell with the amount of conflicting reports regarding this. It seemed strange to me at the time and still seems strange to me now, but then again the whole situation leaves me uneasy because I can't help but think the puppet-masters are at work again.

http://911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah.html

I found this article quite interesting. Some of what he says, particularly about using terror as a weapon, is absolutely correct. Obviously a wicked man with warped ideologies, but I do wonder how much of the bin Laden persona was truth and how much was an Emmanuel Goldstein-esque creation.

Are you serious?

The military would NEVER have released that carcass to his family. Don't need a shrine to that @#/?.

• Backroom

Are you serious?

The military would NEVER have released that carcass to his family. Don't need a shrine to that @#/?.

Am I serious that reports said his body was offered to places? Yes. Not saying I believe them.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3bc6bb5e-74e7-11e0-a4b7-00144feabdc0.html?ftcamp=rss#axzz1LJc2LWW5

US officials said bin Laden had been shot dead in the night raid and his body given a sea burial in the Arabian Sea. John Brennan, US homeland security adviser, said bin Laden had been buried within 24 hours in accordance with Islamic tradition. He declined to comment on reports that Saudi Arabia had refused to take the remains of the al-Qaeda leader.

http://www.suntimes.com/5147948-417/osama-bin-laden-raid-took-months-to-plan.html

U.S. officials said the burial at sea was done because no country would accept his corpse. Saudi Arabia declined to take the body, the Wall Street Journal reported.

I don't know what to believe. I find it highly unlikely the US would give his body to anybody else, too.

Have you never heard of "stirring up a hornets nest" Abbs?

stuff the nest...one less evil scumbag makes the world better...if hes not dead ,i really hope he is strung up on the boat by his bollux and is being tortured by someone like jack bauer.

Am I serious that reports said his body was offered to places? Yes. Not saying I believe them.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3bc6bb5e-74e7-11e0-a4b7-00144feabdc0.html?ftcamp=rss#axzz1LJc2LWW5

http://www.suntimes.com/5147948-417/osama-bin-laden-raid-took-months-to-plan.html

I don't know what to believe. I find it highly unlikely the US would give his body to anybody else, too.

There is as much truth in those as there is in that we gave him a chance to surrender.

Also his body was not "ditched" at sea.

I wont say what I would personally have done to him.

He was washed and wrapped in accordance with all Islamic funeral rights. We even had a Mulslim chaplain do his thing and then he was slid over the side, on a board, in a respectful way by sailors just like we do for our own.

• Backroom

There is as much truth in those as there is in that we gave him a chance to surrender.

Also his body was not "ditched" at sea.

I wont say what I would personally have done to him.

He was washed and wrapped in accordance with all Islamic funeral rights. We even had a Mulslim chaplain do his thing and then he was slid over the side, on a board, in a respectful way by sailors just like we do for our own.

Was an off-hand comment mate, I didn't mean it literally. I don't really care what they did with his body.

I seem to have gotten your back up a bit, so I apologise. It wasn't my intention to do so. Just openly speculating, as I'll never take the American or indeed British Government at face value.

Was an off-hand comment mate, I didn't mean it literally. I don't really care what they did with his body.

I seem to have gotten your back up a bit, so I apologise. It wasn't my intention to do so. Just openly speculating, as I'll never take the American or indeed British Government at face value.

Not at all. Just want to make it clear that there was no desecration.

I don't believe a word the government officially says either.

Especially in this case.

One does not send Seal Team 6, almost all of it, to arrest someone.

Only one bit of all the media coverage sticks with me, and must confess makes me smile.

listening to 5live on the 'morning after' a retired navy seal had phoned the programme from the US. He had been listening to news reports around the world online, trying to gauge reaction to the killing. the point he made was that Bin Laden had faced a man with a gun at the very end. Not a drone bomb, where in a tenth of a second he turns to vapour, but for all the briefest of moments, he would have been looking down the barrel in fear before they blew his brains out.

Only one bit of all the media coverage sticks with me, and must confess makes me smile.

listening to 5live on the 'morning after' a retired navy seal had phoned the programme from the US. He had been listening to news reports around the world online, trying to gauge reaction to the killing. the point he made was that Bin Laden had faced a man with a gun at the very end. Not a drone bomb, where in a tenth of a second he turns to vapour, but for all the briefest of moments, he would have been looking down the barrel in fear before they blew his brains out.

And that "oh Shi..." moment makes him feel for that fraction of time what those trapped on the top level of the towers felt when it started to come down.

If you have ever heard any of the emergency phone calls of that second or two it is very, very scary to hear.

Food for thought?

More like food for laughter.

I love your thoughts Colin!!

I can't quite see your logic. OSB was a Saudi Arabian, moved to Afghanistan, and was killed in Pakistan. He moved moved many thousands of miles.

Shipman lived and worked in Hyde for many years and killed over 200 people whilst he was there.

If Harold Shipman couldn't be spotted as he was killing people where he actually lived and worked, why on earth are we pointing the finger at Pakistan for not locating another mass murderer who had moved far away from his roots & base.

I could add that Shipman was acting alone whereas OSB probably had a large organisation to protect him.

Still finding it "food for laughter?"

Guest roverite1991

And that "oh Shi..." moment makes him feel for that fraction of time what those trapped on the top level of the towers felt when it started to come down.

If you have ever heard any of the emergency phone calls of that second or two it is very, very scary to hear.

The bloke on one of the planes, phoning his wife was horrific. His last words were 'Oh. My. God.' spoken in an incredibly calm, yet unsettling voice. That was the one thing (of all the evidence and documentaries) that hit me hard and made a stream of tears leave my eyes.

For that one poor bloke, BinLaden deserved to die. For the many others that died as a consequence of his heinous plots, he deserves to feast on his own burning testicles for eternity. Personally, re: the sea burial, they should've let every parent and child p*** on his body and (to paraphrase Sir Frankie of Boyle) Give every Yank a spade so they could dig a hole deep enough to hand him over to Satan themselves.

I can't quite see your logic. OSB was a Saudi Arabian, moved to Afghanistan, and was killed in Pakistan. He moved moved many thousands of miles.

Shipman lived and worked in Hyde for many years and killed over 200 people whilst he was there.

If Harold Shipman couldn't be spotted as he was killing people where he actually lived and worked, why on earth are we pointing the finger at Pakistan for not locating another mass murderer who had moved far away from his roots & base.

I could add that Shipman was acting alone whereas OSB probably had a large organisation to protect him.

Shipman didnt come on Television and Brag that he was behind the killings, Dutbin Laden did, the Pakistanis knew, they didnt know who lived in a house for 6 years?? didnt see anyone come or go? not food for laughter, sweep under carpet more like!!

Jihad = Holy War, Holy is sacred, something to be cherished, how the hell can a war be cherished, sorry Bin Laden and the Islam religion are evil! (were in the case of Bin Laden)

Talk about clutching at straws. Bin Laden is easily one of the most regurley recognizable people in the world who has a large entourage ( thus making the activities harder to hide) supporting his evil empire, not only that but there are thousands of intelligence officers trying to locate him. Shipman was a unknown serial murderer in Hyde who hid his atrocities behind medicine and bureaucracy.

Not only that but most evidence points to the ICI not only turning a blind eye to terrorists in Pakistan but supporting them over the past 40 years. The ICI have one interest and that is fighting a proxy war through terrorists against India

OMG - I have at last found something that I cannot possibly make a parody of........................

The work of a genuine genius or an incomparable ignoramus I'm not sure...

You decide :lol: ........................................

I'm finding your comments/comparision incredulous rather than funny now.

Apparently the "luxury compound" was a short distance from Pakistan's elite military academy. Don't you think someone in the Pakistan government/military/spy agencies may have been slighly interested in who their neighbour may have been.

Also I'm not suggesting that they were harbouring him whilst he was plotting his attacks up to 9/11.

However I am mightily suspicious as to how he has lived in luxury since leaving the mountains of Afghanistan in circa 2002.These suspicions have been voiced by much more important people than me and are continuing to be asked.

I'm sure Harold Shipman was spotted, as a community GP. No-one really thought it noteworthy at the time as he looked a fairly non-descript fella. Nobody knew he was bumping old dears off.

Having public enemy number one on your doorstep, the guy who has his mug-shot printed everywhere, completely different kettle of fish.

Pakistan not knowing that he was there is the most outrageous lie of the year if not decade.

He was a 1.1 billion guaranteed direct deposit for that @#/? in charge as long as they kept him hidden. This is why we didn't ask, like some are now trying to claim, if we could come and get him.

Mr. Obama may be many things but he played it right this time. Heard from a friend of mine, that has a more bureaucratic job nowadays, that Mr. Obama was in tears as he watched the troops in action. He must have had some serious internal liberal wars raging inside. Mrs Clinton supposedly went to the bathroom for a long time.

US officials tonight admitted that contrary to reports Bin Laden was not in fact using his wife as shield, that he was not armed and there was no firefight.

He was killed in cold blood with a bullet to the head.

Don't expect to see the true version of events in the Hollywood film though.

The White House needs to release photos of the corpse soon - otherwise some folks might say it's all been an elaborate hoax.

US officials tonight admitted that contrary to reports Bin Laden was not in fact using his wife as shield, that he was not armed and there was no firefight.

He was killed in cold blood with a bullet to the head.

Don't expect to see the true version of events in the Hollywood film though.

The White House needs to release photos of the corpse soon - otherwise some folks might say it's all been an elaborate hoax.

Are you surprised?

Two in the head, one in the chest is not your normal battle wounds.

Yes it wasn't one of his wives he was cowering behind, it was one of her sisters. Kind of hard to get such hard intel on the spur of the moment (how many has he got? Five?) still had to drag a woman away from him to complete the mission.

Geronimo was a very inaccurate target label for him in the end.

• Backroom

Where is it reported he was hiding behind anybody? Not saying it isn't true I just can't find any official reports that say that. The only direct evidence I've come across is:

"In the room with bin Laden, a woman rather, bin Laden's wife, rushed the US assaulter and was shot in the leg but not killed. Bin Laden was then shot and killed. He was not armed."

Me neither but how about the Pakistani govt? They are in a different league. I wouldn't even buy a second hand car off that mob now. Holding their begging bowls out for as much aid as they can get hold of and using it so that even the wealthy don't have to pay income tax whilst all the while harbouring our worst enemy takes the bloody biscuit. Has that nation ever contributed anything at any time to benefit the rest of the world? I can't think of a single thing.

I have and it absolutely made me feel sick.

ASB and OSB, Colin?

Think you mean OBL, no?

I wondered about that too Brian. :rolleyes: I came to the conclusion that his spelling is every bit as addled as his thinking.

. Has that nation ever contributed anything at any time to benefit the rest of the world? I can't think of a single thing.

Here you are Alf.

Read this and might learn something instead of ponficating from your right-wing soapbox.

http://www.infopleas...a/A0107861.html

For a young nation that is less than 6 decades old, is riven by internal divisions and factions and is vulnerable to insurgency along its borders from unfriendly neighbours Pakistan isn't too badly.

In one area of my interest, Pakistan has produced some of the world's best cricketers over the past 30 years.

Moving on, the White House has confirmed today Bin Laden was unarmed when he was apparently killed but it is still not clear that he was using a human shield when he was mown down.

http://www.sfgate.co...L&feed=rss.news

With so many different versions of events it makes you wonder whether the whole story has been fabricated.

Archived