BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves Away

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have been to quite a few matches both home and away this season, gnerally they have been very good.

We did however get quite a bit of attitude at the end of the arsenal game as they kept my family and i kettled in with the home supporters up a side street on the way out of the emirates towards the tube station, with several unhappy gooners shouting in my wifes face (brave lads, picking on me would have been safer!) it was all getting a bit worrying.

My point is, having never travelled to wolves and having three young kids on a possible relegation encounter i am a little nervous about going up with the family, and from what im reading online its not the friendliest of places to opposition colours at the best of times... any thoughts?

I'd say its one of the most naturally hostile places in the league. Not that Wolves have any issues with Rovers specifically, I just get the feeling they don't make anyone feel welcome. Getting into any pub pre-match is very difficult and you can just sense you're taking a slight risk if you have your shirt on display. 20 years ago I'm sure everywhere was like that but if you treat Rovers fans at home as an example of a friendly, modern attitude to opposition fans, I'd say Wolves are definitely in the opposite, old fashioned camp.

Oh, God!

This is going to add spice to my Preview; which for obvious reasons, I can't post until after close of play next Sunday when we'll know what the table looks like.

Well, it's gone midnight and no sign of the tickets being on sale online. Can't say I'm surprised.

Waited-up specially to get tickets at midnight ... I should have known better :glare:

I wasn't expecting anything less to be honest!! But it is annoying - I've eventually got all my friends & family on there which is a good thing - but would be useful to be able to do something with them

I will probably go to bed now I am also disappointed does anyone know from when we played them last year did our allocation sell out & how likely is it to sell out? As I am not a season ticket holder I have to get mine when they go on sale to everyone any advice would be great thanks.

I will probably go to bed now I am also disappointed does anyone know from when we played them last year did our allocation sell out & how likely is it to sell out? As I am not a season ticket holder I have to get mine when they go on sale to everyone any advice would be great thanks.

We had a smaller allocation last year but did not sell it all out. However this season is a different proposition. I would be quite surprised if it reaches open sale, but you never know - you might get lucky.

Oh! no tickets showing to buy. I can't say I'm at all surprised as the online ticketing has been cr@p since the day it was launched. Every attempt I've ever made to buy online has failed, every time this happens I ring up and ask for help and get ignored. I'm usually a strong supporter of everything the club does but in this area - online ticketing and website design / presence - we must be amongst the worst in the league.

I shall have a cup of tea, go back to bed and join the clogged phone lines in the morning.

Maybe they've got some work experience types managing the site to reduce costs. What's the betting that they actually meant Midnight tonight and simply don't understand how the 24 clock works?

I notice with some irony that the official coaches are leaving Ewood on the day if the game at 12am!!

yet another p!ss poor attempt by the ticket office - couldn't organise a p!ss-up in a brewery!!!!! :angry2:

the worst thing is, I can't say I'm that suprised.....

EDIT - they've got the option for Man U tickets on, but you can't purchase any and no Wolves tickets on when they make a big splash in the LT and the official site :wacko:

yet another p!ss poor attempt by the ticket office - couldn't organise a p!ss-up in a brewery!!!!! :angry2:

the worst thing is, I can't say I'm that suprised.....

EDIT - they've got the option for Man U tickets on, but you can't purchase any and no Wolves tickets on when they make a big splash in the LT and the official site :wacko:

Now available online

Archived