BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves Away

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this online system. Got right to the end - added everything to my basket and when I click Pay NOTHING HAPPENS :@:@

Three times the bloody thing crashed at ticket selection. Now it shows some of my STs have no tickets available. Fortunately two of them still have tickets available so I book those, click Pay Now and nothing happens.

The online ticketing is total rubbish, but then when you look at the whole online Rovers experience that's hardly surprising. P!ss poor, again.

Well 10 minutes ago I was showing as eligible for 12 tickets!!!! After numerous attempts to buy online I'm now showing as zero available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have a lot of spares and could be about £300 poorer.

.......................and people curse TicketMaster. :angry2:

E-mail to the club next.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

Line 1156:Line 1157: if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(seatArray)) { seatArray += ","; }Line 1158: price = band.Split('-')[1].Trim().Replace("£", "");Line 1159: ageband = band.Split('-')[2].Trim();Line 1160: priceband = band.Split('-')[0].Trim();

Source File: d:\WebSites\Blackburn\chooseseats.aspx.cs Line: 1158

Stack Trace:

[indexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.] chooseseats.ImgBtnBuyTickets_OnClick(Object source, EventArgs e) in d:\WebSites\Blackburn\chooseseats.aspx.cs:1158 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +108 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +118 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

Line 1156:Line 1157: if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(seatArray)) { seatArray += ","; }Line 1158: price = band.Split('-')[1].Trim().Replace("£", "");Line 1159: ageband = band.Split('-')[2].Trim();Line 1160: priceband = band.Split('-')[0].Trim();

Stack Trace:

[indexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.] chooseseats.ImgBtnBuyTickets_OnClick(Object source, EventArgs e) in d:\WebSites\Blackburn\chooseseats.aspx.cs:1158 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +108 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +118 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

It doesn't help you Paul, but the fact it even shows you this information is a big sign that it's been set up by rank amateurs (probably not ones inside Rovers)

Edit - Digging a bit deeper it's not as bad as I first thought, but it still concerns me than Customer No+Surname+Post Code is enough to give somebody aceess to by dob, full address and mobile number

It doesn't help you Paul, but the fact it even shows you this information is a big sign that it's been set up by rank amateurs

....even I had managed to work that bit out :D:D :D

I've sent a politely worded e-mail to the relevant people and now face a morning on the phone, no doubt I'll be told I don't have any tickets available as I purchased online!!!

• Backroom

Poor show by the club on the system but good on subsidising the tickets.

Also once again our fans prove to be a credit to the club, I sadly wont be going as I can't risk being so far away from home in the same week the wife is due.

Got my 2 tickets this morning. Those of you who cannot buy online, this is the Club Shop number if you want to order over the phone.

01254 296 137

just got my 2! ^_^

queued for a while but got em on the main ticket office number, tried the number above just rang out.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[indexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.] chooseseats.ImgBtnBuyTickets_OnClick(Object source, EventArgs e) in d:\WebSites\Blackburn\chooseseats.aspx.cs:1158 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs

e) +108 System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +118

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean

includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Your problem is that your (string event argument) is at +118

That's WAY too high!!!

It's a crap system and always has been.

Hope you get sorted.

E-mailed the club at 08.40, got a phone call at 11.40 and another at 11.56. Two tickets in the post. Praise where praise is due. Excellent response.

Archived