BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(S) Robbie Keane

Neal

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless we're planning on moving to Dublin and playing in green then Keane is probably the worst striker we could sign. Also he wanted £1m IF he kept West Ham up, I'm sure his wages won't be far off Cisses :wacko:

I still think he'll join Jol at Fulham

I thought, "oh great a Spurs striker, Defoe maybe or Pav?" No, Robbie ******** Keane!

WHAT??????

Please, somebody, tell me what I have done to deserve this?

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh...

I still think he'll join Jol at Fulham

Yup. I'd imagine he's fairly settled in London at this point in time. I'd have thought Fulham or QPR would be likely destinations. His international strike rate is unarguable, but at Premier League level he'd +appear+ to be on the wane. Tough one. If he could stay injury free and get a run of games he could well rediscover his form. His energy and attitude are surely infectious too.

There is some absolute mind blowing moaning on here but each to their own. YES, Keane had a dodgy season last year but he has been a quality premier league forward and still is. His recent performances for Ireland have been quality and prove he's still got it.

GOOD SIGNING, GOOD PLAYER.

Archived