SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(S) Robbie Keane

Neal

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would be a good signing for us.

Steve Kean must convice him that rovers are the right club for him and rovers are going to be challenging for Europe this season.

He'll do very well to convince him of that. Maybe he could just play him the Granada TV interview with Balji. If Robbie Keane agrees that we 'deserve' to win a cup too then the deal might happen!

He would be a good signing for us.

Steve Kean must convice him that rovers are the right club for him and rovers are going to be challenging for Europe this season.

Surely you are not serious Chaddy?

We'd have to have a tiny bid accepted for Keane before signing him...

He'll do very well to convince him of that. Maybe he could just play him the Granada TV interview with Balji. If Robbie Keane agrees that we 'deserve' to win a cup too then the deal might happen!

very true. didn't Balaji say top 8 finish and a cup win. :rolleyes:

If you want this Balaji, then let Kean and Rovers spend some serious cash and buy some quality players!!!

Surely you are not serious Chaddy?

We'd have to have a tiny bid accepted for Keane before signing him...

I'm not serious at all BPF, I was just repeating what Kean and Balaji have said in the summer.

We will not get into the top half unless we buy a Proven Goalscorer before the season starts.

We have not had a goalscorer since RSC and Benni. This is the reason we were fighting relegation last season plus one or 2 other reasons.

Kalinic could be that player but I don't think He will play under Kean because of problems between both of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Keane's transfer value is $3.6m or about £2.2m

Problem is we would never had paid him the salary he wanted whereas LA Galaxy have

He was on £55k a week at spuds and still had 2 years left on his contract so in theory spuds have not only got £2m+ for him they have now saved £5.7m in wages over the next 2 years

There business with Keane is quite interesting really

Bought him from Leeds for £7m, sold him to 'Pool for £20m resigned him for £12m then sold again for £2 making a £3m profit on a player transfers that scored over 100 goals for them. Levy is no mug

Next

I hope Trappatoni replaces him with Long at international level now. With the Euros just around the corner I though he would have moved to a club like Rovers for this season and would have wanted to impress

I guess I was right about him all along with this move.

• 5 months later...

Archived