BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I wish ......

Ricky

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an alternative to Jones i'd like Matthieu Flamini, doesn't get a sniff at AC Milan. Been linked with Villa and Newcastle in the recent past.

im a milan fan.. and a fan of flamini. he played about 25 games last season.. and was a regular starter from january onwards. but this isnt unusual at milan.. they rotate a lot (particularly in the midfield areas).

he's a great player, and was vital in the run in, but the emergence of prince boateng (who milan want to sign perminantly), the signing of Stephan El Shaarawy, and the return from injury of capitano ambrosini, (who is magnificent.. and flamini didnt get much playing time in the 2009/10 season cos he was so fantastic) mean he is likely to be even further down the pecking order next season.

couple of stumbling blocks... im sure he'll be snapped up by a major club, and ive watched him on sky calcio recently, saying he's loving life in italy... his father is italian.. so if he did leave milan, id expect him to stay in serie A.

exciting news about the 40-50M! :rover:

Surely these specific player threads should be about players we have been linked with - not just who someone might want.

If that is the case then the board will become impossible to read.

I'd like Iniesta please - shall we start a thread for him as well????? No, I thought not.

We are still experimenting a little, but I'f we're gonna to have 3 pages of sudo football manager 2010 nonsense then I'd rather it be kept out of the main thread and in it's own thread (and we did label this thread to say "No Links Made" or something).

... and feel free to start an iniesta thread, just label it as fantasy then everyone can ignore it :)

I think this Guy is a fantastic player, and would like for us to move in for him.<br><br>I think I read some Italian club wants Kranjcar, but not sure if a deal is in place. Its such a good move, that I'm surprised to see no other clubs linked with him.

Another player, who I would like here is Palacios. if we cannot get JJ, then this Guy would be great<br> <br>works hard, and another player who has fallen by the way side at Spurs. Its a pity, that we don't move for the Spurs fringe players.

Do you have to now spoil the thread Braddock?

I don't know what that means, but it was a genuine statement. I've seen four players mentioned from Tottenham as players people want, but without any links. Merely saying they could all be put in one thread, but well done for spotting my sarcasm with the Modric reference, you sly dog.

Huddlestone, Palacios, Kranjcar and Jenas.

There may have been more.

I don't know what that means, but it was a genuine statement. I've seen four players mentioned from Tottenham as players people want, but without any links. Merely saying they could all be put in one thread, but well done for spotting my sarcasm with the Modric reference, you sly dog.

Huddlestone, Palacios, Kranjcar and Jenas.

There may have been more.

realistic targets those, and more than capable of walking into the team

realistic targets those, and more than capable of walking into the team

Possibly, but is each one thread worthy when there's nothing to suggest anything in the pipeline? Might as well lump them together or keep them in the Summer Transfers thread. Don't take it so seriously. Incidentally, you are the one who carried it on thus 'ruining' the thread. It would have sunk to the bottom of this section without debate and we could have forgotten about it, had you not replied to me.

:lol:

I'd love it just to wind them up.

They wouldn't spend the cash anyway.

Still, he was way down the list when it came to England Under 21's and look how many they scored recently.

And they have never been a good judge of their own players. Glenn Little better than Duff, Brad Maylett the new big thing...

:lol:

I'd love it just to wind them up.

They wouldn't spend the cash anyway.

Still, he was way down the list when it came to England Under 21's and look how many they scored recently.

And they have never been a good judge of their own players. Glenn Little better than Duff, Brad Maylett the new big thing...

An offer of a few shiny beads and a free digitectomy should do it.

Kranjcar is a class act. Anytime he gets the chance to play for spurs he is one of their best performers. I don't know how he's not a first team regular there. I have wanted us to sign him since his days at Pompy. Really think he is a top player and couldn't see anyone else in his price range (£5m - £7m) who would make such an improvement to our team. Venkys get in there, real value for money in my eyes.

Archived