BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I wish ......

Ricky

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After dismissing it straight off at first now I'm kind of excited, which is pointless in a thread which has come about as message board driven speculation. If he's that old, has rejected a new contract and perhaps feels he has unfinished business in this league and wants a crack at it again with less pressure then it's possible. Still can't see it happening though. Nice to feel like it's not impossible to get him on board though haha.

Ah, I thought he was 31/32 neophox. Do you know how old he was when he signed for Burnley then? Sorry to be a taskmaster and you don't have to bother but I could do with a laugh.

After dismissing it straight off at first now I'm kind of excited, which is pointless in a thread which has come about as message board driven speculation. If he's that old, has rejected a new contract and perhaps feels he has unfinished business in this league and wants a crack at it again with less pressure then it's possible. Still can't see it happening though. Nice to feel like it's not impossible to get him on board though haha.

Ah, I thought he was 31/32 neophox. Do you know how old he was when he signed for Burnley then? Sorry to be a taskmaster and you don't have to bother but I could do with a laugh.

37.... :)

:lol:

I was expecting 34 (till I saw what you added to the post above mine), then I moved on to 35.

They should get him Gazza and Wright back in for next season. Maybe even Waddle and Woods too!

I couldn't wish for Rovers to have a better rival.

I too prefer to base decisions on sound reason not blind prejudice. Anyway time to go on holiday for a couple of weeks. You never know we might have Chris Eagles on our books by then? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know someone who is very close to jay and his family.. big burnley fans as a family.

should we sign him ? .. if he's good enough and wants to come, why not!

imagine the uproar of the dingles.. if we nicked their prize assett and 1 of their own. :lol:

do i think we will sign him... ??? no (nay) never

I was hoping you'd comment Oklahoma. How was his form last season? Doesnt seem to have been updated on his wikipedia.

£17.5m would possibly get him then. Would be a better option to me than Vucinic.

Archived