BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I wish ......

Ricky

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping you'd comment Oklahoma. How was his form last season? Doesnt seem to have been updated on his wikipedia.

£17.5m would possibly get him then. Would be a better option to me than Vucinic.

Cardozo had a poor season. Like most of the team, actually.

He is looking for a big contract for some time now. I don't think he was giving 100% last season.

He is very good in free kicks, has a great left foot but a poor right foot. Doesn't move much

Honestly, I don't know if Rovers should give that kind of money for him.

Like I said, I prefer Falcão, even though he plays for a team I don't like.

Since it's a wish list and not reality I'd like Yoann Gourcuff. If we're not re-signing RSC we ladies need a bit of eye-candy (I am joking)He's lost his way a bit at Lyon and played much better at the less fashionable Bordeaux. Quiet, shy bloke but on his day a very good player. No chance but as I say this is I wish, not i expect.

My random selection.. :)

Playmakers

Kranjcar

Mario Götze (though he would cost 15m plus)

Mervan Celik (more of a RW)

Marvin Martin

Midfield

Parker (unlikely but sounds like he may be going fairly cheaply)

Blaise Matuidi

Reo-Cocker (free)

Alou Diarra (apparently available on the cheap)

Palacious

Gago (Most likely bound for liverpool but at 10m or so hmm)

David Vaughan

LW

Dušan Tadić

Pablo Piatti

Strikers

Vagner Love

Cisse :)

Dame N'Doye

Sturidge (still think 15m would get him if he would be willing to slum it)

i'd like to see us go for either danny rose or jose enrique at left back.

i'd also like bentley back at the club. we'd probably get him cheap and he'd provide good cover/competition to olsson and hoilett on the wings, i'd bet he still has a decent set piece in him as well. if bentley came i'd also see MGP playing a more central role as he did sometimes under sam, i know he has his critics but MGP is still a good creative midfielder and a good set piece taker, but i don't think he has the legs to play on the wing anymore.

along with these i'd also like miranda (or equivalent decent CB)jermaine jones and a striker. so my starting XI would look thus:

(New Striker) Kalinic/Rochina

Olsson Pedersen/Formica Jones Hoilett

Rose Givet Nelson/Hanley Emerton

Robinson

i'd like to see us go for either danny rose or jose enrique at left back.

i'd also like bentley back at the club. we'd probably get him cheap and he'd provide good cover/competition to olsson and hoilett on the wings, i'd bet he still has a decent set piece in him as well. if bentley came i'd also see MGP playing a more central role as he did sometimes under sam, i know he has his critics but MGP is still a good creative midfielder and a good set piece taker, but i don't think he has the legs to play on the wing anymore.

along with these i'd also like miranda (or equivalent decent CB)jermaine jones and a striker. so my starting XI would look thus:

(New Striker) Kalinic/Rochina

Olsson Pedersen/Formica Jones Hoilett

Rose Givet Nelson/Hanley Emerton

Robinson

That's would be the weakest defence in the league by far.

Archived