BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer 2011 Transfer Window - Part 3.

HemelRover

Noticed that Samba wasn't in any of the 'Venkys advert' pictures that have been released (that I've seen at any rate) - Could be a further indication he's off as you'd expect your captain and 'star' player to be on there.

been saying that all day ,he still hasn't been on twitter ether, he all to quiet for my liking ;)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed that Samba wasn't in any of the 'Venkys advert' pictures that have been released (that I've seen at any rate) - Could be a further indication he's off as you'd expect your captain and 'star' player to be on there.

Yep mentioned that about 12 hours ago.

Forrest for Andrews for £1.5m and would make him captain according to @markhitch on twitter....SELL, SELL, SELL.

As for Kalinic - Anything around £6m+ is plenty for him, the problem is we dont seem to be replacing anyone.

Forrest for Andrews for £1.5m and would make him captain according to @markhitch on twitter....SELL, SELL, SELL.

As for Kalinic - Anything around £6m+ is plenty for him, the problem is we dont seem to be replacing anyone.

is it also true what im hearing tonight the jones cash has gone without being spent on anyone, the rumour doing the rounds is its been used to clear club debt ?

is it also true what im hearing tonight the jones cash has gone without being spent on anyone, the rumour doing the rounds is its been used to clear club debt ?

I said this a couple days back or 500 pages back....but was dismissed! The jones money has been used as a plug for a debt....I was told it was due to the lack of a sponsor and that we were relying on sponsor money to cover the debt! Also I believe Things regarding Samba have gathered pace in the last 24hours....Spurs doing the bidding but Arsenal standby!

Anyone remember when PJ went quiet in twitter for a few days?

I said this a couple days back or 500 pages back....but was dismissed! The jones money has been used as a plug for a debt....I was told it was due to the lack of a sponsor and that we were relying on sponsor money to cover the debt! Also I believe Things regarding Samba have gathered pace in the last 24hours....Spurs doing the bidding but Arsenal standby!

Anyone remember when PJ went quiet in twitter for a few days?

just when things couldn't get any worse, so next on the venkys destruction is selling are club captain, wonder where that cash will disappear to ,this is turning into a complete nightmare someone please wake me up :(

• Backroom

We should try and do a deal with Forest involving cash plus Andrews for Mcgugan.

I remember an interview with Samba before the window opened. In that interview he was open to stay at blackburn if the club invested in good players.

I'm slightly worried that that is the mentality of players such as Hoilett as well, who still has not signed a new contract(?).

I remember an interview with Samba before the window opened. In that interview he was open to stay at blackburn if the club invested in good players.

I'm slightly worried that that is the mentality of players such as Hoilett as well, who still has not signed a new contract(?).

I remember that interview too! So he will be off then, and who can blame him?

Anyone heard that Samba is one if the players who doesn't quite rate Kean?

Remember reading something that made out Samba wasn't buying in to all the rubbish spouted by Kean.....still cringe at the "6 positive results" remark he made!

If Samba goes what the hell areVenkys going to do/say?

They said top players will be staying.....PJ is separate I appreciate that due to the clause but Hoilett is yet to sign a new deal!

This has been said for the last few weeks but this is a big big week re: incomings, you have to expect they want the signings in before the Asia trip! Whether theyre cash signings or freebies is a different topic altogether!

MGP, Andrews, Niko, Grella, Spit all are welcome to leave it seems.

That is one hell of a chunk of players to leave, not including Jones, Jones and Santa.

Brought in, Anderson.

Future prospective signings... dunno

Got rear ended by an old biddy eating a McDonalds hamburger. True story. Sore as hell and came on here for some good news.

Perhaps I should go read something by Clive Barker to give myself some good cheer.

Agreed. Or better, give them Andrews and we'll take McGuggan.

Clearing debt is good news.

MGP, Andrews, Niko, Grella, Spit all are welcome to leave it seems.

That is one hell of a chunk of players to leave, not including Jones, Jones and Santa.

Brought in, Anderson.

Future prospective signings... dunno

I don't mind any of those players being sold. But it would be nice if Venkys inspired some confidence and brought in some decent replacements.

Got rear ended by an old biddy eating a McDonalds hamburger. True story. Sore as hell and came on here for some good news.

So would you say that you and Wayne Rooney had something in common? :blink:

I don't mind any of those players being sold. But it would be nice if Venkys inspired some confidence and brought in some decent replacements.

So would you say that you and Wayne Rooney had something in common? :blink:

Yes I don't mind selling them either, but I am not inspired by what we have done with the Jones money, nor do I feel we have it all.

I have a concussion so I can't think of anything about Rooney or even remember what he did.

Would anyone go for Cartlon Cole to come to rovers?

If they want to use the Jones transfer money to pay off some of the debt then fine but we do NEED to sign some good quality players.

any more news on this championship midfielder that was mention in the BRFCS podcast?

Would anyone go for Cartlon Cole to come to rovers?

If they want to use the Jones transfer money to pay off some of the debt then fine but we do NEED to sign some good quality players.

any more news on this championship midfielder that was mention in the BRFCS podcast?

Was 4 mill the asking price?

Would he not prove to be a younger version of what we already have?

I know it's getting that time of the week again when someone will post 'this is the week!'

I just hope something happens soon as I think we all need something positive to talk about.

And without appearing to be throwing myself to the lions, positivity has been in short supply since Molineux!

Probably true as we couldn`t see him coming here - but to be fair, that picture could be from anywhere and could be a re-hash of an old squad picture

It showed them arriving at the airport last night on SSN - Keane/ Defoe/ Bassong where all there.

Plenty of potential to clear some clutter....

• Diouf to be disciplined by the club when he returns (LT) – so good chance he could go
  • Andrews wanted by Forrest & Leeds – fee around £1.5m
  • Kalinic wanted for £4.1m
  • MGP – Rumoured interest from Gala

4 average players on big wages, and the potential for £6m+ in fees aswell – not bad IF we can start to sign players!! BUT that is the key, we need signings!

Archived