• Simply don't care
    • Waste a valuable income
    • No objection to charity, do object to the Princes Trust
    • Other (Please Explain)

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very happy if this is true.

It's not all about money (mostly but not all)

Exciting if true.

The fact that Simon Williams has been out in Pune suggests to me we've sealed a big Indian brand.

My money's on Cobra.

I'm in Bangalore at the moment and we were talking about Indian beer but nobody here had ever heard of Cobra

Not kingfisher or Cobra

Cant say who - but press release should happen soon enough so it will be out then.

Hopefully the fans will be happy when the shirts go on sale this Saturday.

Would we have heard of them do you think Hughesy? Also, are they based in Asia?

Those two answers will be enough to temporarily cull my curiosity. ^_^

If it is The Prince's Trust, does this mean we'll get half time entertainment with a large inflatable Charles head with supporters trying to kick balls into his ears?

Nope it means we'll have to endure at least another 6 months of hearing that Venky's have absolutely no business acumen and have failed every single one of todays Rovers fans, not to mention their unborn children, pets and deceased relatives.

However, rumour has it we might have a bona fide company looking to sponsor us. With real money, headed note paper, photocopier and everything!!!

Not sure if this is the right thread, but Radio Lancs have told all Rovers fans to tune in after 8:30 this morning when they will be talking to Paul Hunt about some sort of announcement.

Cobra and kingfisher was a real possibility a few weeks ago, but that didn't happen for whatever reason. I can't see them finding a new sponsor ready to stump up lots of cash in such a short period of time, so that tells me only one thing and I don't think venkys will put their name on the shirts.

UNICEF maybe?

Air India or malaysia airlines ? Just a thought being it is not kingfisher or cobra

Air India is in a mess,Indian gov has infused about half a billion US $ this year alone. pathetic plane with pathetic service .Ranked amongst the worst 3 airlines in the world. Kingfisher is the best Indian Airline .

Archived