• Simply don't care
    • Waste a valuable income
    • No objection to charity, do object to the Princes Trust
    • Other (Please Explain)

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken from the LT when Crown said times up:

Simon Williams, head of commercial and marketing at BRFC, said: “We have enjoyed a very good relationship with Crown Paints and would like to thank them for their support and hope that they remain a close friend of the club next season. We plan to discuss our on-going relationship in the very near future.

“However, in this final year of the agreement they had not indicated that they would renew the shirt sponsorship and, as such, we have pursued, through appointed agents, a successor across global markets.”

Guess the committees still out????????????

Its the only way I can get the taste of your ma out of there.

She tastes almost as bitter as I am about the shenanigans at rovers.

Anyway I'm waiting where the duck is our new sponsor???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Heard a rumour that sponsor set to be revealed today, hopefully this is true. Will be interesting to see who it is.

Interesting because the lads down at the club dont know anything about it (or at least didnt on wednesday) - any ideas who it is?

Wonder if its singapore based considering our friendly with Flamengo is rumoured to be there now? Singapore airlines?

The money for the club aside, I can't understand why people are looking forward to having a sponsor on the shirt.

I'd love it to be left blank... and would buy both shirts without hesitation. When a sponsor ruins it (9 times out of 10 they do) it puts me off and I end up not bothering.

The money for the club aside, I can't understand why people are looking forward to having a sponsor on the shirt.

I'd love it to be left blank... and would buy both shirts without hesitation. When a sponsor ruins it (9 times out of 10 they do) it puts me off and I end up not bothering.

I'm on the opposite side of that, I think a sponsorless shirt looks incomplete and a bit pezzy.

Just hope we get one that doesn't ruin the shirt.

Just a rumour at the moment Hughesy, hopefully it is true and the sponsor is announced today, along with the a date when new shirts are going to be on sale.

Unless the team at Ewood dont know anything about it then its not true

Archived