BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(D) Myles Anderson // Assumed Signed. My not be yet confirmed to due Jnr status

OJRovers

Why haven't we officially announced the signing of Myles Anderson? Serious question. If they are convinced he's good enough then why not unviel him to the media.

It looks like they have something to hide not doing so.

Why haven't we officially announced the signing of Myles Anderson? Serious question. If they are convinced he's good enough then why not unviel him to the media.

It looks like they have something to hide not doing so.

I wouldn't want to announce it either.

Wasn't Miles Anderson already part of the club but now we had just signed him full time?

No he played half a trial game last pre-seasn before we released him, then he signed for Aberdeen.

No he played half a trial game last pre-seasn before we released him, then he signed for Aberdeen.

He played a couple of reserve pre-season friendlies as well and then had a trial with Leyton Orient but it would appear they didn't fancy him either. Hence he ended up at Aberdeen and three minutes as a sub. Clearly a terrific signing and one that demonstrates that Kean is in full control of signings. I'm sure that Myles dad being Kean's agent played no part in this at all.

Apparently he tries to play left back.

At somewhere around conference level or below, this signing is an insult to supporters and the fine crop of young defenders at the club, indeed, Gavin Gunning is playing quite regularly in Scotland and doing well, Motherwell want to extend his loan for another year, common sense tells us that he must be much better than Anderson, then we have Adam Henley, Josh Morris, Jackson Ramm

Grant Hanley, all younger and better, I really cant understand this signing at all and shows who is pulling the strings at Rovers.

Stuff happening behind the scenes have nothing to do with Miles. Good luck to him. I hope he makes it.

Like you, I hope he thrives and becomes a world beater.

But, in my opinion, while stuff going on is not caused by him, he is in fact the personafication of all that is wrong with Rovers at the moment.

I see him as the perfect poster boy on what should not be done in the transfer market and quite indicative of who, and what, are running the club.

Bob on, Reb. It isn't his fault, but as a signing it still stinks. If he actually turns out to be a good player, excellent, but nobody is saying he will except Keane (who has to). If that doesn't happen, this signing is always going to be repugnant.

Naughty putting up such an old link!

Old it may be, but it's interesting. It suggests we've had this deal lined up for a long time, but I'd be interested to know whether that was pre-Venkys at all. If it was, you'd think somebody would clear that up to make the suspicions diminish.

As mentioned in the big thread, his profile has popped up in the offical site. Under reserve profiles: http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/ReserveProfiles/0,,10303~2383486,00.html

It says that he was already signed last summer, but spent the season on loan at Aberdeen. Yet in March the story was that Myles had been rejected by us last summer, then trained with Motherwell and then taken by Brown with him to Motherwell on a six month contract. And Kean had promised him a two year deal at Rovers starting this summer should he get the manager's position on permanent basis. Who knows, who cares?

Welcome, new Chris Smalling. Wait, was it Batistuta?

Archived