BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sol Bamba

Kamy100

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked some Hibees today about him and their reaction was to gasp open mouthed and then laugh when I said we were linked to him. Not too promising.

Can't see anything but relegation for Rovers with or without Bamba anyway.

Fear you might be right mate, you never know though eh. The weakness of the 3 promoted teams and a Geordie implosion could be our only saviour. I reckon that'll be the bottom 5 anyway.

Asked some Hibees today about him and their reaction was to gasp open mouthed and then laugh when I said we were linked to him. Not too promising.

Fear you might be right mate, you never know though eh. The weakness of the 3 promoted teams and a Geordie implosion could be our only saviour. I reckon that'll be the bottom 5 anyway.

Eh??

Think you're missing a few other teams there..

What about Wigan, Wolves,WBA,Fulham & Bolton.All of them could easily be part of a relegation scrap.

Maybe but I think we're weaker and in more turmoil than any of these. If I was a Wigan fan I'd be delighted with what is going on at Ewood. You never know what'll happen over 9 months though.

I'm sure they are. However, the sum total of their transfer dealings so far is buying their loaned keeper and selling their best player, Nzogbia.

I'm pretty delighted with what's going on there too to be honest.

Although it may seem there is some truth in Rovers being interested in Bamba, Football 365 are to blame for this story. They took some quotes from Kean made on Monday and applied them to Bamba. Since then numerous other websites and tabloids have picked it up reporting it as if it's fact, including SKY.... Absolute rubbish, pathetic journalism. Can't believe some of these people get paid for such jobs.

Although it may seem there is some truth in Rovers being interested in Bamba, Football 365 are to blame for this story. They took some quotes from Kean made on Monday and applied them to Bamba. Since then numerous other websites and tabloids have picked it up reporting it as if it's fact, including SKY.... Absolute rubbish, pathetic journalism. Can't believe some of these people get paid for such jobs.

i agree neal. lazy journalism = easy life and easy money.

Cryer saying this won't happen now

showing signs of working hard for his information... maybe ?? fair play to him!

If t is to be believed tht Rovers have all but agreed a fee of around £5m for this guy then that would be a bloody incredulous waste of cash, there is not a hells chance in this world that he is as valuable a player as that.

Even more so when you can get a premiership experienced defender for less who is younger and more talented.

I really hope this is lazy journalism.

Archived