BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Possible Protest at Spurs Game

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have just seen the facebook group for this planned protest of fancy dress versus spurs and to be honest i'm slightly embarrassed.

talk of beach balls, and party's? what the hell are we celebrating, it is undermining everything we are trying to achieve, its looking like we can't even protest properly now.

we cannot make fun out of what is a serious situation, were meant to be trying to stop the club from heading into dark times, not having a disco ffs

we got it spot on on saturday and now were going to reverse it all with pointless gimmicks

i think the protest at the spuds game will be alot bigger when u have to remember that rovers fans will be back in the darwen end,so kean will get it from all sides of the ground

and also, Kean 'got' away with it a tad, due to citeh's loud vocal support!!

don't reckon he will against spuds!!!

in fact i reckon he'd b e daft turning up for game!!

i have never known a manager of a football club to be so unliked!!!

i have just seen the facebook group for this planned protest of fancy dress versus spurs and to be honest i'm slightly embarrassed.

talk of beach balls, and party's? what the hell are we celebrating, it is undermining everything we are trying to achieve, its looking like we can't even protest properly now.

we got it spot on on saturday and now were going to reverse it all with pointless gimmicks

Agree with you pal, Glen this doesnt send out the right sygnals!! bad idea!!

This protest is absolutely ridiculous. The first two protests have been exactly what was needed, and if we did the second type again the numbers would organically grow. This is just taking the ######. What have we to celebrate? This what it looks like to me and others. There is just no way I can support this protest. Although I have attended the previous two protests. I will not be at this one.

Potentially this protest can ruin all the previous work.

This protest is absolutely ridiculous. The first two protests have been exactly what was needed, and if we did the second type again the numbers would organically grow. This is just taking the ######. What have we to celebrate? This what it looks like to me and others. There is just no way I can support this protest. Although I have attended the previous two protests. I will not be at this one.

Potentially this protest can ruin all the previous work.

glen has said it is a bad idea and is knocking it on the head. Relax!

we cannot make fun out of what is a serious situation, were meant to be trying to stop the club from heading into dark times, not having a disco ffs

Already posted earlier Mark that this was just an Idea and its not happening now

well there has been alot of discussion on the group about it in the last couple of hours including how to sneak beach balls in through the turnstiles. I really hope it does not happen because were gonna look stupid if it does imo

People are just chucking idea's around, its a discussion thread mate

Don't post here much and I hate to say I was one of the 'give him a chance brigade' but I have lost all hope completely now. From what I understand these protests are a bit like entertainment for Venkys compared to the crap they get thrown at them because of ethical issues in their chicken business.

With that in mind only a boycott will send a clear message.

It would be hard giving up an afternoon down at ewood but an empty stadium would undoubtedly do the job.

People are just chucking idea's around, its a discussion thread mate

Glen how many more games does Kean have to lose.......lose.......before you unblock your twitter?

(I stole part of that question from Oztheman?)

Glen how many more games does Kean have to lose.......lose.......before you unblock your twitter?

(I stole part of that question from Oztheman?)

People can request to follow me on twitter Chris, but I have protected my tweets ect, because I had idiots sending me abuse, Why people follow people they want to abuse is beyond me?

So I took the stance if you don't like what I tweet, dnt follow me, So I just block em now.

I like sharing inside info on Rovers with fans, but have chose not to share with people who wish to abuse me.

I've been thinking about it and have come up with an idea that will cost nothing and will get the message across - however will take a bit of organising...

For the Spurs game, the hardcore supporters are back in the Darwen End, which is unallocated seating....

So, why don't you get organised and arrange to sit in particular seats to spell:

KEAN

OUT

across the lower tier left side of the Darwen end? Leave empty seats between the letters. If people had the same coloured cards to hold up then it would look good. I think there would be plenty of space to make the letters big. Plus its not full this season.

Like I said, it would need a bit of organising though.

People can request to follow me on twitter Chris, but I have protected my tweets ect, because I had idiots sending me abuse, Why people follow people they want to abuse is beyond me?

So I took the stance if you don't like what I tweet, dnt follow me, So I just block em now.

I like sharing inside info on Rovers with fans, but have chose not to share with people who wish to abuse me.

yeah, I notice people follow Roberts and give him abuse a lot.

OK was hoping you'd re-open as you've been proven right really, I don't really use twitter just check out you, Cryer and Kamy sometimes.

I've been thinking about it and have come up with an idea that will cost nothing and will get the message across - however will take a bit of organising...

For the Spurs game, the hardcore supporters are back in the Darwen End, which is unallocated seating....

So, why don't you get organised and arrange to sit in particular seats to spell:

KEAN

OUT

across the lower tier left side of the Darwen end? Leave empty seats between the letters. If people had the same coloured cards to hold up then it would look good. I think there would be plenty of space to make the letters big. Plus its not full this season.

Like I said, it would need a bit of organising though.

if they had the patience and co-operation to organise this, it could possibly be one of the best ideas anyone has had. it would look amazing and the press would love it!!

whether it can be done or not sadly is probably a different story

Before thinking of protests at Spurs game, we must realise that our cause would be greatly aided with the support of the local Press (LET and Radio Lancashire. To date both have been negative towards us. We should put pressure on them to support the fans. If this was achieved our goal would be far easier.

Before thinking of protests at Spurs game, we must realise that our cause would be greatly aided with the support of the local Press (LET and Radio Lancashire. To date both have been negative towards us. We should put pressure on them to support the fans. If this was achieved our goal would be far easier.

Its in hand mate, This is your CLUB, Now its time to stand together and wrestle it BACK, WE need you!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=130517120383172

yeah, I notice people follow Roberts and give him abuse a lot.

OK was hoping you'd re-open as you've been proven right really, I don't really use twitter just check out you, Cryer and Kamy sometimes.

I was one of those - nicko has me blocked too :D

KEAN

OUT

Brilliant idea, although I think it would be almost impossible to get everyone to sit in the correct order. What I do think is achievable is to try and organise the card to spell KEAN OUT! Even if only one block did it it should still stand out. Perhaps the stadium view planner on onerovers will come in handy here :rover:

Archived