BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Possible Protest at Spurs Game

Don't go. Simple as.

All this flag-waving and posturing isn't working, so hit the owners in their pockets and see how they feel when fans are turning their back on the club in droves.

Agreed. An empty stadium would be the most telling.

Spend your money on something else. Don't give it to Kean et al.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need everyone who wants Kean out to attend this March and sit in protest. It is the only way.

All those who want him gone but don't show it. Stand up and be counted as this is our last chance.

All those who think its a bit too far to travel, make the extra effort. All those who think protesting is wrong, you have had your chances to give ideas and none have come forward. Just stand up and be counted.

Just throwing an idea out there but how about a walk out 10 mins before end. There's nothing that says FU like an empty stadium at full time. This way we also take advantage of those who leave early anyway.

Don't go. Simple as.

All this flag-waving and posturing isn't working, so hit the owners in their pockets and see how they feel when fans are turning their back on the club in droves.

People are already not going Topman, the gates are down for sure.

I still think the banners are the way to go, they get commented on by all the usual media outlets after a game, banners banner banners.

I urge anyone that can get to Ewood Park to do so for the protest.

Even compared to last season we are already on a huge points gulf that is going to be difficult to catch up. You need to be there is large numbers and really make your voces heard from the very start to the very end of the game.

Those of us that can't be there are counting on you.

The "possible" needs to be removed from this thread title, there is no way the fans can let Kean and Venkys get away with the shocking results and total nonsense they have been speaking.

A match boycott is a good idea, but is going to be difficult at home.

Maybe boycott an away game?

Norwich away on the 29th October - if Kean is still manager we could take NO fans. It would send a message.

Can you not convert it to dingbats.

This way we also take advantage of those who leave early anyway.

Are you taking the pith out of me...

We Riversiders have a proud history of buggering off at twenty to five.. and I don't think we should be taken advantage of.

Can you not convert it to dingbats.

Are you taking the pith out of me...

We Riversiders have a proud history of buggering off at twenty to five.. and I don't think we should be taken advantage of.

:lol: it's you guys clearing off early that gave me the idea :P It would be very visual especially on the Riverside - Thousands walking down the front of the stand as opposed to the usual few hundred ;)

EDIT: whatever happens i can see it getting extremely nasty and volatile so lets try and keep it peaceful. As fans we can still keep our dignity while Kean and Venky's lose theirs.

People are already not going Topman, the gates are down for sure.

I still think the banners are the way to go, they get commented on by all the usual media outlets after a game, banners banner banners.

How are banners the way to go?

They didn't get Kean out of a job, did they? If anything, Venky's are backing more than ever.

Hit the owners where it hurts if you want action. Sadly, some fans are too hooked on the game and their misplaced sense of loyalty to see the bigger picture.

Protests are pointless.

We need anti kean fans in the Riverside (prob 99% of riverside then) to hold up one word banners but when read together say our message. I mean a 1/3rd of the way down the word "STEVE" then in the middle "KEAN" and in the final 1/3rd "OUT" that way the lettering can be painted bigger on sheets and it will also be seen every single time Kean casts his eyes on the pitch and it will also look good on TV.

Whats everyones thoughts to that?

It won't happen, but as one-off, if people in the first 1/3rd of the Riverside could raise "Steve" placards, followed by the 2nd 1/3rd raising "Kean" placards, followed after a few seconds delay, people in the last 1/3rd of the side raising "Out" signs, it could be very effective and very funny as Kean might get the impression the Ground was behind him.....until he realised they weren't.

Archived