BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 29th October - Norwich Preview

colin

Think I'd have gone with Petrovic instead of Pedersen as I'm expecting more of a battle today and MGP isn't really a player for that kind of game seeing as he won't/can't tackle. Is Salgado still injured as the best midfield pairing at the mo would be Lowe/N'Zonzi ....

Glad to see Kean's seen sense and started Rochina and the Yak though.

Got a 1-1 written all over it though.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1527: No goals at Carrow Road but Blackburn are in danger of running out of shirts. Morten Gamst Pedersen has had to change his three times after his collision with team-mate Gael Givet left them both bleeding badly. Terry Butcher eat your heart out. Givet is on his second shirt too.

That's what we like to hear

Just seen the draw. we could get to the semis, we can win this game. Never mind protests getting to the junior players, they are getting to me. We need every ounce of energy to support this talented young team. I think Venkys have the message now, if we start winning and our new players start clicking I don't care if Janet Street Porter is manager. Come on you Rovers.

That's exactly how I find myself feeling at present. I am absolutely sick of all the hatred and trouble that the present situation is causing in and around my club. Right now I wouldn't care if they were managed by Adolf Hitler....The only thing I am interested in right now is Rovers winning games and getting up the league and I really dont care HOW they do it.

Also given the fact that the players are quite obviously behind Kean (in spite of the lies I was told when I questioned this recently) I Just want to see Rovers winning every match and if Kean remains in post so what?? It's results that count.

Just watching on SSN at present and it seems Rovers are playing VERY well according to paul Merson. This has been shouted out several times already and they deserve to be in front right from the start.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Backroom

At times Rochina reminds me about Tugay, not saying he is anywhere near the Maestro though!

He reminds me of the player Tugay replaced, Berkovic.

Sometimes he'll see and pick out a pass that his team mates just aren't smart enough to see coming.

That's exactly how I find myself feeling at present. I am absolutely sick of all the hatred and trouble that the present situation is causing in and around my club. Right now I wouldn't care if they were managed by Adolf Hitler....The only thing I am interested in right now is Rovers winning games and getting up the league and I really dont care HOW they do it.

Also given the fact that the players are quite obviously behind Kean (in spite of the lies I was told when I questioned this recently) I Just want to see Rovers winning every match and if Kean remains in post so what?? It's results that count.

Just watching on SSN at present and it seems Rovers are playing VERY well according to paul Merson. This has been shouted out several times already and they deserve to be in front right from the start.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All very well but we have a manager who doesn't know how to win. Just watch what happens...

Archived