Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 29th October - Norwich Preview

colin

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams have played well.

Please someone convince Hoilett to re-sign. :tu:

Hi all. Just a message about Tomorrow. How many of you are coming down to Carrow Road? It's a long old journey, and you aren't on the best of form to say the least! I'm thinking it'll be an open game, and Pilkington may haunt you! I think NCFC will win 3-1, but will go an early goal down. If anybody needs any info about Tomorrow (the ground, pubs, parking etc) I'll be happy to help!

I really hope the friendly canary is a lousy predictor of matches. Our defense needs to tighten up some. Too many crosses are being allowed into the box.

But so far this is an excellent game. Either Kean or Clement have the Rovers playing well, at the moment.

Becoming a bit of a '1 man team', he's clearly our best player.

Pretty even game overall, a very open game both sides looking dangerous on the wings but both look very shaky at the back. There could be plenty of goals still in this yet for either side.

Bit unfair, Hoilett is our best player but on the basis of this game Olsson, Rochina, Nzonzi, Robinson, Samba, Lowe, Givet , Pedersen are all playing very well. The only player I am disappointed in, and deeply deeply so, is Yakubu who has not only been useless on the ball but worked extremely poorly off it. As much as it hurts to say I would bring Roberts on.

Is this Slew fella any good because we are absolutely appalling up front!

Really really impressed by how well we have been playing these last three games.

Fantastic goal by Hoilett and for once The Evil Baldy put my prediction to shame when it comes to the starting 11. Still....feel we give Norwich to much space when they're attacking and Rochina - despite playing some absolutely wonderful passes - need to provide some more cover for Lowe if we're to win this one. Robinson seems adament to keep a clean sheet today so let's hope our defense feel the same way. We need to grab Norwich by the neck in the 2nd half and not sit back and let them attack.

But wow! First time since the Arsenal-game I get a pulse from watching ROvers. Get in!

Rochina was amazing bringing the ball out of defence like that BAMBOOZLED!!! before anyone says its dangerous doing that in the defensive 3rd ,Thats what great players can do .Things that other players wouldnt dream of doing because they dont have the skill to do it. :rover:

Great goal. Rochina playing well as are most Rovers - exception is the grossly overweight and lazy Yakubu.

Norwich also playing well and getting loads of crosses in. Pilkington is looking good & strong.

Should be more goals to come in this game - maybe from bothe teams as its open

• Backroom

Good going forward, but he cant defend. Would like to see him in Formica`s position and Vukevic on the right.

Yeah I think we can take the element of risk out by playing him off a striker

Archived