SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 29th October - Norwich Preview

colin

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I really can't see us getting anything from this game.. as much as I want Rovers to win, I just have no faith or confidence in Kean's tactics or substitutions.. and that's not mentioning his team selection where the goal scorer from the previous match finds himself on the bench! (do we expect Givet and Yak to be benched on Saturday? odds on Roberts will start!!!)

So totally underwhelmed with the whole situation lately :(

Norwich are better than us. I'll be very happy with a point.

i dont have the rose tinted glasses i used to have in souey hughes years where i picked 11 of our players and thought there is some real quality there, rose tinted because a supporter will always have bias to how good he feels players are.

I look at 11 of our players and think bar samba and hoillet no team would touch any of the others i look at the norwich team now and think how many of theirs i'd take.

Not enough by a long shot to worry norwich, hope for a draw.

I've seen Norwich quite a few times this season and they look like a proper team. More than adequate in all positions, playing for and covering each other and playing to their strenghts.

Individually Rovers may well have some better footballers.

That leads me to the unsuprising conclusion that Norwich have a proper Manager who can set up a team correctly. Unlike us.

Nothing would please me more than a Rovers win or a point at least and I'll be glued to the TV - even if the house gets flooded here tomorrow.

Norwich will completely underestimate us tomorrow and begin their slide downwards.8th place flatters them and 20th. for us is not justified either. Norwich will find it easy to raise their game against the Big Boys but will have to have real self-motivation against the bottom team. They are favourites tomorrow-so can they live with that? They will think Rovers are a breeze following their Anfield escapade last week. If Kean sticks to his Spurs team-I think a 2-0 victory. If he tinkers again maybe 1-0 victory. If he substitutes like usual 3-2 loss.

I'm gonna buck the trend and go for a 2-1 Rovers win.

Wednesday's result should be a significant psychological breakthrough and, if the players have got anything about them, they will go out and build on that success.

Formica and Olsson to bag the goals.

Job done.

really brfc? olsson? rochina? robinson?

yeah.....honestly starting to see things from an un biased perspective with mr kean killing all ambitions and any enjoyment, Robbo has been a long way off his best and if i supported another team probably would'nt rate him too highly right now and the other two i probably would'nt give a monkeys about as every club has similar players.

The days of having class like bentley, tugay, santa, bellamy, friedel, warnock complementing the nelsen in his prime alongside samba............in other words proper footballers playing for a proper manager seem light years ago we are very, very poor right now by comparison.

If the gimp picking the team goes attacking i can see us hardly getting a kick and losing.

Really positive about another glorious 1-1 draw.

Of course with lots of looking in the mirror and pats in the back for giving it all.

Special mention for the midfield after the match, when Kean gets out the stat to show we passed it forward from central midfield 3 times....

Smartphone geekery for people travelling to the game.

If you use the "Waze" smartphone sat nav/traffic/speed camera app, then there is a "BRFC Matchday Travel" group.

I set it up for a project I never finished, but it's still useful.

Archived