BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers fans protest against Kean

An article of fewer than 100 words it may be. But posted at 6:20pm, with a match report also having been written in the immediate aftermath of the match and the post-match press conference also having to take place.

Why can't some people accept the LT does the best job it possibly can? (Yes I work there but it really grates when some people just hammer us for doing the best we can)

That's fair comment mate. I'm like a bear with a sore head and our plight is driving me bonkers. I'm letting off steam with the wrong people.

Because Andy Cryer wouldn't be allowed inside Ewood Park again under the current regime.

I'm pretty sure if that poll was posted and Andy Cryer was banned for it, I'm sure Andy would be backed by Rovers fans and his professional colleagues accross the media who currently post the kean/Venky lines hopefully pushing them to the point were they would take the fans side rather than getting sound bites from washed up pundits who seem to put us accross as idiots.

I look a right #### on the front of the LT today!!!! My son carrying the P45 went down a treat and a lot of photographers seemed interested in it. Just a shame that nothing has been done as of yet. That deluded ignorant c0ck needs to be removed ASAP

Is it online or hard copy only? Saw the little un on Sky with his P45 - very funny!!

Because Andy Cryer wouldn't be allowed inside Ewood Park again under the current regime.

So let me get this straight.

If The LET run a poll, which will obviously show the true feelings of local rovers fans. He won't be allowed inside Ewood under the current administration.

Does this refer to Kean, Venkys or both?

Surely the national media would slaughter the club for banning a journalist who is doing his job.

It also proves the club are FULLY AWARE of the amount of supporters who want Kean gone.

Is there much point having a Telegraph poll at this stage?

We know, the LT know and the club know exactly what the outcome would be - probably similar to the poll on here 95%+ (allowing for the Burnley fans voting)

Archived