BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers fans protest against Kean

I've met Gerald many times before and he is a thoroughly nice guy who has Rovers in his heart, even if he wasn't always a huge football/Rovers fan.

He is, however, a paid employee of Blackburn Rovers and was no doubt instructed to play the music at such a volume. I am not sure exactly who would have had the final say on that. Although I can guess a surname that rhymes with a vulgar name for the female reproductive organ.

I've met Gerald many times before and he is a thoroughly nice guy who has Rovers in his heart, even if he wasn't always a huge football/Rovers fan.

He is, however, a paid employee of Blackburn Rovers and was no doubt instructed to play the music at such a volume. I am not sure exactly who would have had the final say on that. Although I can guess a surname that rhymes with a vulgar name for the female reproductive organ.

I have also met Gerald several and think it's 100% not acceptable to put his address on the internet.

It won't have even been Gerald's decision to play the music loud, ffs.

The people who are dissing him saying he's not being harsh enough on Kean. Firstly, the station is owned by BRFC, they cannot be completely lacking of bias or they could be taken off the air. The guy is just trying to keep the radio station afloat.

Also let's not forget that only for Gerald the club wouldn't have a radio station, he pretty much put it together single handedly back in the 90's. First of its kind too. He's doing it for love not for money, the guy has been at the BBC for donkeys years he doesn't need to do it, he just loves to keep the station going.

Amazing how when there's a witch-hunt, some eejits will seek to burn anyone without a second thought, just to vent some fury.

It won't have even been Gerald's decision to play the music loud, ffs.

The people who are dissing him saying he's not being harsh enough on Kean. Firstly, the station is owned by BRFC, they cannot be completely lacking of bias or they could be taken off the air. The guy is just trying to keep the radio station afloat.

Also let's not forget that only for Gerald the club wouldn't have a radio station, he pretty much put it together single handedly back in the 90's. First of its kind too. He's doing it for love not for money, the guy has been at the BBC for donkeys years he doesn't need to do it, he just loves to keep the station going.

Amazing how when there's a witch-hunt, some eejits will seek to burn anyone without a second thought, just to vent some fury.

Well said just hope some idiot does not take it a step to far.

True he is only following orders (that excuse didn't work for the Nazis and doesn't work now), poor Gerald, another one without the backbone to turn round and say FU to the disease that is destroying the club, why does Lord Haw Haw spring to mind , this is Pune calling, pune calling

An article of less than 100 words is pretty pathetic and sums up the LET for me. There are no quotes from any of the organisers, no mention of the justification for the march by printing the imposters record or anything of any substance.

Another headline on their website is that a Nelson pub is applying for a late license - sums the LET up really.

An article of less than 100 words is pretty pathetic and sums up the LET for me. There are no quotes from any of the organisers, no mention of the justification for the march by printing the imposters record or anything of any substance.

Another headline on their website is that a Nelson pub is applying for a late license - sums the LET up really.

If you read the LT this morning they have given the protest SUPERB coverage. Picture on the front page, and the back page is dominated by a huge picture of the sit in and again Andy Cryer has done a fantastic piece.

If you read the LT this morning they have given the protest SUPERB coverage. Picture on the front page, and the back page is dominated by a huge picture of the sit in and again Andy Cryer has done a fantastic piece.

I was just going off what was said in the article mate. If they have given the protest some good coverage then I take back my criticism of them.

I look a right #### on the front of the LT today!!!! My son carrying the P45 went down a treat and a lot of photographers seemed interested in it. Just a shame that nothing has been done as of yet. That deluded ignorant c0ck needs to be removed ASAP

Daily Telegraph said only 200 on the march. Was their report supplied by Paul Agnew !!!!

Isn't that about 1%. Kean's obviously got them believing it too. Well, I don't know about before the match but it was way more than that after. And that was after a match where the players at least put in the effort.

An article of fewer than 100 words it may be. But posted at 6:20pm, with a match report also having been written in the immediate aftermath of the match and the post-match press conference also having to take place.

Why can't some people accept the LT does the best job it possibly can? (Yes I work there but it really grates when some people just hammer us for doing the best we can)

An article of fewer than 100 words it may be. But posted at 6:20pm, with a match report also having been written in the immediate aftermath of the match and the post-match press conference also having to take place.

Why can't some people accept the LT does the best job it possibly can? (Yes I work there but it really grates when some people just hammer us for doing the best we can)

You'll never please some within the current climate, but I'm pleased with the coverage the LT has given the protests.

But I would ask why no poll on the LT?

Archived