BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan away

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going on the train with a fair few others, looking forward to the day out more than the actual game to be honest. I'll get behind the team 100% though, but if we don't win then it should definitely be the end of the road for Mr Kean.

• Backroom

I'm going thanks to Tris for nudging me about a ticket and his wife for sorting them.

Last time I went was the infamous Ince / Warnock shambles

in the home end. Live down there and got myself on the database a few years back when we sold out as i left it too late. Ticket behind the goals but will occupy a seat right in the corner in the quiet area so i can at least mumble to myself without anyone overhearing.

in the home end. Live down there and got myself on the database a few years back when we sold out as i left it too late. Ticket behind the goals but will occupy a seat right in the corner in the quiet area so i can at least mumble to myself without anyone overhearing.

I think you could sit anywhere in the DW and be able to shout without anyone hearing you

Will be making the trip as Im off work that week, one of my mates is a latics fan so will be driving down with him and should be good banter all the way there. Just hope kean doesnt throw away what should be a good (very much needed) win.

Saying that it is Wigan away & our track record isn`t great there.

Do you know if they give the tickets out in blocks from back to front or vice versa. Had a reasonable seat last year - just don't want to end up sat at the front. Lets hope it doesn't rain this time !

i always thought they went back to front, but my mate went down 2 hours before us and he got 2 on row D, and we got 4 on row P.

so maybe they're going front to back

Archived