BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan away

If we loose this then Kean HAS to go. I know he should have gone last season after the Fulham match but talked his way back into the job after meeting Mrs D but this up coming Wigan game is a MUST win for both teams. If we come away with anything less than 3 points he must go. But knowing what I do, he wont be!!!!! Sad times as a rovers fan where a manager seems to have more power than anyone within the club

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible game so early in the season.

Perhaps a match that neither side dare lose and therefore a likely draw.

LT says Samba out for at least a month which is a huge blow offensively as well as defensively. Lowe also suspended.

• Backroom

will there be any protest at Wigan only asking.

Hopefully not, it should be everyone behind the team and then venting if it goes horribly wrong

• Backroom

I could see it turning nasty if people were to protest before the game, Wigan away under ince saw a fair bit of in fighting - this could be worse.

We need all focus on getting behind the team

If we don't wipe the floor with Wigan then we really do deserve to be relegated. It must be impressed on the team that all players need to come off that pitch knackered, having given everything they can, for the entire game (there should be no let up at any stage regardless of the score ).

I would have loved to go into this game with a new experienced manager in charge; just like when we brought Big Sam in against Stoke and won 3 -0. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen and it seems that if we win or lose the idiot masquerading as our manager will remain in charge of the team. I've never been so frustrated supporting rovers, and yes I am a relatively young supporter, but its beyond my comprehension how this imbecile is still in charge

just got my tickets, seems online there is not many tickets left at all meaning there is only 1 section left selling tickets and I'd say there was roughly 800 or so left.

They only put a block or two at a time online.

Archived