BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan away

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got my ticket for this game. been for the last 4 away games at wigan and we lost 3 and drew 1. we need a win.

Please dont go this time - your cursed! lol

Me + 6 have tickets for this one - going via the train, messy day ahead!! We will win this game, and then draw at Stoke, before beating both Cardiff and Swansea.

me + 4.

Would ordinarily go with the Spinners in Darwen who are running a bus as already mentioned, but we cannot be bothered with the usual bottleneck and delays of trying to get to and from the ground on the main routes. I think last year it took an hour from just outside of Wigan til we parked up. And it took 45 mins to get off that car park where the coaches park.

Hence we are going over in a car on the back routes!

Do you know where in the stand you are sat - looking online it looks to be a block towards the front of the stand.

Im on Row P mate so Im 16 rows up from the front I would imagine!!!!

Please dont go this time - your cursed! lol

Me + 6 have tickets for this one - going via the train, messy day ahead!! We will win this game, and then draw at Stoke, before beating both Cardiff and Swansea.

What time you going over on the train? We are going Morrisons for breakfast then getting the train at about 9am

What time you going over on the train? We are going Morrisons for breakfast then getting the train at about 9am

No plans yet - probably mid morning - 10 or something like that. Head over to the pub near the ground and also the one under the stand that is free entry to all away fans.

4 of us going. I think it'll be a tipping point for Kean and there will be vocal displeasure expressed by a large section of fans (ala Ince a few years ago) if things go badly - and it will be difficult for arguments surrounding decent performances, yet bad luck and quality finishing by the opposition, to continue.

Whereas I also hope a decent performance and win will lead to the protesters getting off his back for a bit.

Which train are people getting for this game then me +10 others will be getting the 10.39 train from Darren, therefore presume it will leave from bburn around 10.30, eventually (after change at bolton) arrives in Wigan at 11.46. Anyone else considering using the same train?

Hoping for a good atmosphere on the train!!!!

hi lads,

I go over few games every year (im Irish) have been over for Spurs at home this season but im just after booking this game. 1st time in Wigan, I think I will be staying in Manchester/Liverpool, whats best time to head to Wigan Sat when Rovers will arrive and what pubs will be the spots for a few pints beforehand.

hi lads,

I go over few games every year (im Irish) have been over for Spurs at home this season but im just after booking this game. 1st time in Wigan, I think I will be staying in Manchester/Liverpool, whats best time to head to Wigan Sat when Rovers will arrive and what pubs will be the spots for a few pints beforehand.

Im gonna be outside The Anvil as the doors open mate!!

Archived