BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers-Match Preview

Ozz

No one is getting big headed, fans are completely fed up with the lack of respect being shown to the club by manager/owners.

yea and i feel the same, but I'm equally as fed up of knob heads in the crowd thinking they represent everybody with there childish rubbish i.e idiots like that Neil boy who seems to have a chip on his shoulder of blackburners in general an glen Mullen who seems to be going through a mid midlife crisis(the 13 year olds hair style gives it away) and getting unhealthily obsessed with the situation.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movement of the ball is in the eyes of the referee can be deemed as a foot on top of the ball, thats all thats needed.

Extreme pedancy here JAL, - but what?

The ball has to move. Not a full circumference as I believed [although that is how it used to be], but putting your foot on the ball isn't enough for the ref to deem the ball is in play. It has to move.

yea and i feel the same, but I'm equally as fed up of knob heads in the crowd thinking they represent everybody with there childish rubbish i.e idiots like that Neil boy who seems to have a chip on his shoulder of blackburners in general an glen Mullen who seems to be going through a mid midlife crisis(the 13 year olds hair style gives it away) and getting unhealthily obsessed with the situation.

Okay so you want kean out but don't agree with protest or people chanting for his sacking at games, therefore what would you do?

And a 13 year old haircut, describe that for me please?

This post sums up the pro - venky's brigade perfectly.

You do not actually have any constructive sentiments to put forward in support of Venky's, and so result to cheap, petty and personal insults against those who do not conform to your blinkered way of thinking.

Okay so you want kean out but don't agree with protest or people chanting for his sacking at games, therefore what would you do?

nothing wrong with chanting obviously!(doesnt mean you have to junp around like a boob waving ya nans bedsheats with some daft slogan on it,

and surely you know the haircut, the sort of shaved halve assed mohican.

This post sums up the pro - venkys brigade perfectly.

You do not actually have any constructive sentiments to put forward in support of Venkys, and so result to cheap, petty and personal insults against those who do not conform to your blinkered way of thinking.

I'm not Part of any brigade thanks.

and I'm just on a little wind up sesh, it amuses me see(sad i know, but was more fun than watching x factor results).

Your typing and general attitude it more in line with a 13 year old than they are.

And as someone who has seen Glen about but doesn't know him, I have no idea how his hair means he is in a mid life crisis.

One of the dumbest posts I've read in a while, bravo.

Ah I see you did it as a 'wind up', how grown up of you. Learn to spell mate.

I'm not Part of any brigade thanks.

and I'm just on a little wind up sesh, it amuses me see(sad i know, but was more fun than watching x factor results).

Your last sentence sums you up perfectly you little tube.

If you have a point make one, if you don't, don't bother.

For me, we were really really lucky (Again) and that first half performance was totally rank.

I also think Kean's remarks were bang out of order, why so confrontational?

Extreme pedancy here JAL, - but what?

The ball has to move. Not a full circumference as I believed [although that is how it used to be], but putting your foot on the ball isn't enough for the ref to deem the ball is in play. It has to move.

Half a millimetre is movement den, so how hard would that be to gauge from the human eye at a distance.

Haven't seen it yet, though AlanK has said the ref wasn't looking which explains a lot if true.

This has happened before, has it not, with ManU I think a couple of seasons ago .

Mines gonna be newborn cut tommorow when it's shaved

nothing wrong with chanting obviously!(doesnt mean you have to junp around like a boob waving ya nans bedsheats with some daft slogan on it,

and surely you know the haircut, the sort of shaved halve assed mohican.

It's called a mohawk for a start. I should know, I have one. A big red one.

You are no longer my friend after that remark.

Archived