BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers-Match Preview

Ozz

Goodness, Dunny got some s**t from the Rovers fans when he was sent off: "you fat bars**d" and "f**k off Dunny" etc. He was a joke today, past it unfortunately.

Dunny was out on the lash in Edinburgh last weekend, in Lulu bar, obviously keeping himself in good condition.

Dunn & Grella were both spotted having a beer in the local pub at Brockhall this week, too. Glad to see Dave's keeping in shape.

* Dunn is a pork belly

Say what you will about Dunny's performance, attitude, preparation etc, but I can confirm, he sure as hell aint fat. Out in Pune we discussed his view of the fans and anonymous keyboard warriors in general. He said it wound him up that people called him fat, then he whipped off his shirt ... and my god ... he is RIPPED ! Serious, not an ounce of fat on him. He did mentioned the fact he has a fat arse, which makes him look fat, but I have first hand experience (as somebody who's berated him for looking like he spent more time in Leavers the the gym) that's he's not fat!

I felt utterly deflated coming away from the DW Stadium today. The Rovers looked like a ragbag outfit at times and the lack of direction from the so called manager is almost as pathetic as the lack of leadership from the clowns from Pune. Both of the sides on view today will be playing Championship football next season.

My wife said as much as half time. "If you didn't know the clubs/players involved, you'd never guess that was a Premiership game".

I have just received this txt:

"Just got this off my Mate who is in box at Wigan, he's not a bullshitter either....'Just seen the venkys they wer leaving at halftime. Some1 told them to sack kean they said 'we will do what needs to be done, everybody will happy' I reckon he's going".

Make of it what you will.

Heard that before somewhere too. Will be much happier when I see it turned into action.

Why do people keep saying yoghurt?

Leave several less than sober BRFCS members in a bar, have one of them leave his phone unattended and logged into the website, the result is Yoghurt related.

Simple: All the players have to do is Win a few games for him then.

The first half they didn't seem to be playing for anyone, not Kean, not themselves.

(Please don't use that word again) STEVE KEAN AND (Please don't use that word again) VENKY'S. NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE APATHETIC ABOUT A RESULT BUT THESE illegitimateS HAVE DONE IT.

Good to see the swear filter is working well. Thanks for testing it :)

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you will about Dunny's performance, attitude, preparation etc, but I can confirm, he sure as hell aint fat. Out in Pune we discussed his view of the fans and anonymous keyboard warriors in general. He said it wound him up that people called him fat, then he whipped off his shirt ... and my god ... he is RIPPED ! Serious, not an ounce of fat on him. He did mentioned the fact he has a fat arse, which makes him look fat, but I have first hand experience (as somebody who's berated him for looking like he spent more time in Leavers the the gym) that's he's not fat!

I saw Dunny for about 5 minutes after game, and he was looking very trim, and was talkative as usual

So come on Glen, you spoke to him - are the players behind Kean (you must surely have mentioned him) ?

He was disappointed he had got himself sent off, and used the words "It was stupid" We chatted about when we played footie together in Greece, but I would never put a player in a position where he needs to answer questions about either his employers or the Manager.

There were two occasions I saw yesterday when Robbo went bersek at the players in front of him.

Kean is incapable of orrganising a defence.

Phillip is he capable of doing anything,bet he struggles to get a lift home too.KEAN PLEASE LEAVE.

By the way....

GLEN MULLEN WAS ASSAULTED BY ANOTHER ROVERS FAN TODAY.

I'm sure he wouldn't mention it for fear of cynical Rovers fans having a go at him for standing up for OUR club.

BUT I WILL MENTION IT and I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.

Standard behaviour i suppose giving the intelligence of some of our fans. I hope you read this just so you know you're a RACIST, HATEFUL, SCUMBAG.

R.I.P. B.R.F.C.

Rovers have always, unfortunately, had a visible minority of scumbags who are more than happy to fight and insult fellow Rovers fans (for, among other things, having the temerity to sit down rather than standing up all game) if need be.

Phillip is he capable of doing anything,bet he struggles to get a lift home too.KEAN PLEASE LEAVE.

If I was a betting man I'd be putting my money on Robbo being the senior player who is particularly disgruntled under Kean's "leadership".

It's just a scratch and we move on, I have not pressed charges (Did not want to miss game) Rovers plight far more important and regardless of protest stance, we a;; want the same thing for rovers, which is a club wth a bright future,

Glen, I am glad you are alright but by refusing to press charges it does open up the possibility of this guy assaulting again. It might be someone else who is attacked next time.

If I was a betting man I'd be putting my money on Robbo being the senior player who is particularly disgruntled under Kean's "leadership".

Glen, I am glad you are alright but by refusing to press charges it does open up the possibility of this guy assaulting again. It might be someone else who is attacked next time.

And as he's 'got away with it' this time it will be worse next time.

I think one of the things yeaterday's game showed us was the total disregard the club now has for the fans. This is apparent from the manager and players through to the management team and owners. There is now a complete disconnection between the club and fans.

We also see evidence from the attack on Glen and Simon to fans fighting on the ground that the PR policy of the club to divide and conquer the fans is working. What the club has been doing is tantamount to inciting violence.

This was once a well run family club. The damage caused by this current regime is running deep and it will take a long time (if ever) for the wounds to heal. It is certainly unlikely to happen as long as Kean and possibly Venkys remain at the club.

He was disappointed he had got himself sent off, and used the words "It was stupid" We chatted about when we played footie together in Greece, but I would never put a player in a position where he needs to answer questions about either his employers or the Manager.

no, but you have no problem with telling fans to waste there hard earned cash on planes, flowers, ect.., and what has it achieved other than strengthening the owners resolve to keep persevering with Kean, not to mention the 100s of fans you had protesting for Kean out when your real agenda all along has been venkys out.

Kean out.

I think one of the things yeaterday's game showed us was the total disregard the club now has for the fans. This is apparent from the manager and players through to the management team and owners. There is now a complete disconnection between the club and fans.

We also see evidence from the attack on Glen and Simon to fans fighting on the ground that the PR policy of the club to divide and conquer the fans is working. What the club has been doing is tantamount to inciting violence.

This was once a well run family club. The damage caused by this current regime is running deep and it will take a long time (if ever) for the wounds to heal. It is certainly unlikely to happen as long as Kean and possibly Venkys remain at the club.

I work , for company not adverse to strike action ..It is a similar tactic used by management to turn workers against each other ....Fortunately it as never worked , but they try it .

no, but you have no problem with telling fans to waste there hard earned cash on planes, flowers, ect.., and what has it achieved other than strengthening the owners resolve to keep persevering with Kean, not to mention the 100s of fans you had protesting for Kean out when your real agenda all along has been venkys out.

Kean out.

It is up to the individual whether he or she wish to contribute ...

I work , for company not adverse to strike action ..It is a similar tactic used by management to turn workers against each other ....Fortunately it as never worked , but they try it .

It is up to the individual whether he or she wish to contribute ...

there only contributing because there mellons are being twisted into believing it will make a positive differance, IT WONT, the best form of protest in football is verbal at matches when things arnt goinhg well(and its free!).

there only contributing because there mellons are being twisted into believing it will make a positive differance, IT WONT, the best form of protest in football is verbal at matches when things arnt goinhg well(and its free!).

I agree , but quite a lot of our fans think everything in the garden is rosy ...So they say nothing and poo poo people who stand up and shout ...Me and another fan were given a bit of grief against Blackpool at home last season for shouting Kean out and you don't know what you are doing ..

Nobody twisted anything. The donations came in for the plane in no time without anybody asking. Go sit on your hands whilst the club dies.

The movement of the ball is in the eyes of the referee can be deemed as a foot on top of the ball, thats all thats needed.

I don`t claim to know all of the rules but I do know the ref has to be looking in the right direction. He had his back turned.

Nobody twisted anything. The donations came in for the plane in no time without anybody asking. Go sit on your hands whilst the club dies.

the money was being begged for on twitter, it was quite astounding how fast they raised it but for all the good it did they should have just given it to me to spend on pickNmix and a carpet for my stairs+landing.

I contributed, if I am a melon (not "mellon") then you are a banana.

Kean out.

Absolute tosh.....what a mellon

Calling MGP a cheat for what he did yesterday is like calling every player who ever fouled anyone or handled it a cheat as they are infringements of the rules. It was a freak goal and a blunder from the ref and that is it. Let's just thank the wee man that it was on side for a change and move on!

the money was being begged for on twitter, it was quite astounding how fast they raised it but for all the good it did they should have just given it to me to spend on pickNmix and a carpet for my stairs+landing.

If you say the agenda was for Venky's out. Then do you not think that by looking to oust the under performing manager this then turned the tables on the Indian owners to take action, failure to do so then questions their neglection of duty towards Blackburn Rovers football club, thus in turn the vast majority of Rovers supporters turned against Venky's stewardship of Rovers.

Surely only the village idiots can now support Venky's stewardship of Blackburn Rovers football club.

I contributed, if I am a melon (not "Mellon") then you are a banana.

Absolute tosh.....what a Mellon

nobody said you where a Mellon, i said your Mellon's have been twisted, you don't know what to think probably because the club are not saying anything so your just getting caught up in all the obsessive chippy rubbish g Mullen, Philip, kamy, Nixon, etc, are saying,

nobody said you where a Mellon, i said your Mellon's have been twisted, you don't know what to think probably because the club are not saying anything so your just getting caught up in all the obsessive chippy rubbish g Mullen, Philip, kamy, Nixon, etc, are saying,

Thanks for a good laugh, that was seriously funny.

Archived