BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys ITV Interview

I thought I put a remainder here that the venkys are due to give a interview to ITV soon and i reckon it will be ready before Thursday.

Any thoughts what there will be saying to the ITV,we know that there not selling up which is upsetting.I hope there are going to listen to us and agree to meet the fans and show use there is no need of worrying and that Steve Kean will be gone.

We fans should get the chance to see them so we can talk to them and why dont we go up to ITV headquarters only a idea unless there are not doing the interview at the ITV.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I put a remainder here that the venkys are due to give a interview to ITV soon and i reckon it will be ready before Thursday.

Any thoughts what there will be saying to the ITV,we know that there not selling up which is upsetting.I hope there are going to listen to us and agree to meet the fans and show use there is no need of worrying and that Steve Kean will be gone.

We fans should get the chance to see them so we can talk to them and why dont we go up to ITV headquarters only a idea unless there are not doing the interview at the ITV.

Are they being interviewed in the UK or have ITV (Granada) sent a film crew to India? I suspect the latter.

Didn't Glen say he was in the process of asking ITV to put some tough questions to them?

100% guarantee that all we'll get from them is:

The club is not for sale

There have been no offers

We are trying to develop the club

We are happy with the way things are going

We will turn things around

Performances are improving

We have been unlucky

I bet NOONE will ask any meaningful questions, just another show of face to show that they do still exist despite numerous failed appearances at matches. Hell, if they're in the UK, why not come say hello?

Are you revealing this as an exclusive? Are giving us first hand info ? Or is it common knowledge?

Are giving;) deliberate btw

Are giving;) deliberate btw

right Ive spoken to the guy who is doing the interview and he will read through a list of questions WE want asking, so can someone PM me or put a list up in this thread as I have told the guy I will email him with the questions today so he has chance to look through and prob pick the best ones

Ill give a deadline till 4:45 then I will email what questions I have

right Ive spoken to the guy who is doing the interview and he will read through a list of questions WE want asking, so can someone PM me or put a list up in this thread as I have told the guy I will email him with the questions today so he has chance to look through and prob pick the best ones

Here are some questions I would like asked......

1. What is the nature of the relationship with Jerome Anderson.

2. Have agent fees in relation to transfer fees been in excess of actual transfer fees. If so why.

3. What is the debt structure of the club. Why have mortgages been taken out against future place money.

how much of your (Rao) personal wealth have you put into the club since the take over.

4. Will future mortgages be taken out against future club income.

5. In hindsight do you think allowing JW and TF to leave was a mistake. Why have you failed to put a functioning management structure in place.

6. Do you think footballing success is essential to your perceived success as owners of Blackburn Rovers FC.

7. If footballing success was not being achieved at what point would you feel it necessary to make changes in order for footballing success to be achieved.

8. Do you think your communication/relationship with the supporters is good. What evidence do you have that the majority of supporters are behind you.

I’m sure any questions that they are asked will be straight batted and everyone fobbed off by the PR machine but if I were to meet Venkys I’d ask them:

Why did you buy rovers?

Why do you believe Kean is brilliant?

What is the nature of this mortgage against the club?

What involvement do they have in the day to day running of the club?

Why is there no chairman or CEO?

Do they actually realise scale of Kean’s unpopularity?

Who is signing players? Them, manager, Anderson.

What is Andersons role within the club, if any?

Why don’t they want to sell Rovers with their brand now known?

How do they think past year has gone?

Where do they see Rovers slumping to in 5 yrs time?

Why wait until 3 games into the season to start buying players?

What do they know of our history?

Why talk about champions league?

With public relations at all time low who is in charge of PR at the club and if they have gone with his advice why hasn’t he been sacked, or if ignore him why not just sack him?

What is the nature of high profile departures? (Williams/Finn/even the Danish)

Are ticket prices going to increase?

Why are they unwilling to communicate with the fans?

Can they justify past claims that they are passionate about Rovers?

Why do they think attendances are down?

Hope that helps. I wouldn’t expect any truthful answers but there we go.

Here are some questions I would like asked......

1. What is the nature of the relationship with Jerome Anderson.

2. Have agent fees in relation to transfer fees been in excess of actual transfer fees. If so why.

I would be very interested to hear responses to these two questions. Especially in the case of Q.2 as we pretty much know that the answer is yes and so any answer to the contrary would either mean they are lying to the media or are still ignorant to whats going on

Anyone care to explain why my post has been deleted.

Just some suggested questions, nothing contentious IMO.

I have no idea why , I read them before I nipped to the supermarket ...Good questions in my opinion ..

I would like to know off Venkys , did you receive an offer for the club from Qatar and if so why did you not sell ? Because it is obvious to a man from Mars, we are going to get relegated with you and that buffoon Kean as manager ..

Archived