BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club statement

sambo

That's that cleared up then. I don't think anyone will have any more questions around that at all.

Yep - pay rise. "Following discussions in the summer". What were they then? "Stevie boy, if you can get one win on the board by the end of November we'll give you a rise"?

to be honest they have let so many people leave the club now I would not be surprised if Steve Kean is not just managing the team (well trying to) but also answering the phones, being customer services, updating the website etc etc.... so maybe with all the jobs he is doing at the minute that could be why he has a payrise...

Knew that little scumbag was lying. He must think we're all idiots or something when he tells us what a total f**king hero he is because he has point plank told the owners he will not sign a new contract whilst the club is in the relegation zone.

Little hint Stevie boy, don't lie through your teeth when you know the club will release a statement contradicting everything you say a few days later... it makes you look ret**ded

Absolutely crazy.

I think my situation is similar to "Keano's" at work, back in July in my current job i was in a meeting where my management told me they were giving me extra responsibility and that all being well my salary would increase with the job from January 1st.

Now, if i had made a complete hash of the last 4/5 months would they still give me a rise in Jan? I'm guessing a P45 would be more likely.

What is going on between Kean, Anderson & Venkys? Or on second thought's, i'm not that sure i really want to know.

Pay rise for failure???? but no extension, not worth the paper its written on, contracts mean jot nowadays and there is no statement of support from club for Kean this time ( Sugar perhaps I should not have said that it may come later)

However its been quiet at Ewood following Rovers embarrassing draw at the weekend and usually we get showered with PR Spin, for once this aint happened

Archived