BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Emmanuel Frimpong

LeChuck

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/883797-emmanuel-frimpong-makes-jack-wilsheres-son-cry-then-asks-for-arsenal-move#ixzz1fbldp2v0

He would be perfect to supplement our tackle-shy midfield. He's a proper midfield destroyer but, having come through the Arsenal youth ranks, he can play as well.

I hope we're trying to get these sort of deals lined up. Bolton have shown over the last couple of years how getting the likes of Wilshere, Sturridge etc. on loan can really lift your club.

Loan deals might be our best chance of getting good players as I can't imagine many will fancy joining a team with a strong chance of being relegated.

Edit: Sorry, I could have sworn I was in the Transfer area. Could someone move this please? :blush:

• Backroom

Part of me thinks the last thing we need is another young player with little prem experience... on the other hand, I think to Cleverley and Sturridge and think maybe he could do something for us.

How about Stephen Appiah?

Still remains a free agent. Might be worth taking a punt on him.

He's not the same player anymore, the series of serious knee injuries he had took its toll on his mobility and allround game. Being a combative midfielder he lost a lot of his edge. Stay clear.

I'd rather go for Mahamadou Diarra who's a free agent after playing for Monaco last season. Don't know what's up with him and why he isn't tied to any club at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived