BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Conversation With Paul Hunt

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as Waggy, CN174 & Roverite.

I received an acknowledgement reply from the admin office, but absolutely nothing from anyone "higher up."

I may just get back to them.

As already said, I've stopped going. There comes a time where loyalty becomes untenable.

I've almost reached that really horrible stage where I want Rovers to lose. (JFHC, it hurt me to say that after 30+ years) but I really don't want Kean & Venkys to have the thinnest of straws to clutch at.

Rovers are being done over like Marcellus Wallace was by The Gimp in "Pulp Fiction."

I received an acknowledgement reply from the admin office, but absolutely nothing from anyone "higher up."

As already said, I've stopped going. There comes a time where loyalty becomes untenable.

I've almost reached that really horrible stage where I want Rovers to lose. (JFHC, it hurt me to say that after 30+ years) but I really don't want Kean & Venkys to have the thinnest of straws to clutch at.

Rovers are being done over like Marcellus Wallace was by The Gimp in "Pulp Fiction."

It will take a lot to get the fan base back again. It took years to build up, and less than 12 months to destroy. Well done Venkys, Kean, Agnew for destroying BRFC.

28th November 2011

Dear Sir ,

I first attended Ewood Park in October 1969 , we beat Leicester City 3-1 I was 6 yrs old . Since that day I have been a real fan , call it ‘love at first sight ‘.

I have been a season ticket holder since 1980 ironically my first one was the season after we were relegated .

But not anymore , we the fans of this wonderful football club are being systematically destroyed bit by bit , we have a manager in S.Kean who is ‘ not fit for purpose ‘ his record is appalling . But surprise surprise last week , he was given a new contract and wage rise . This cannot be right can it ??

Last season , we avoided relegation in the very last match at Wolverhampton , the manager S . Kean was 100% responsible for our rather rapid fall from mid table respectability just before xmas 2010 ..

The owners don’t appear to care what happens to BRFC , I have no idea why they bought the club , but it is possible that Jerome Anderson could answer that one .

Please don’t insult my intelligence by sending out the bog standard reply , we are all in this together etc etc . Because it is not true is it ?

The people running the club do not care one jot ! If they did care S. Allardyce a perfectly good premier league manager would still be employed and S. Kean would never have become manager . Why was he appointed manager ??? One can only guess , it certainly wasn’t on his ability to do the job , that is for sure .

What about the departures of J.Williams and T. Finn ? or do we have to guess those too ?

You are the Deputy Chief Executive ( for some reason we have no Chief Executive ) it is time for you to stand up and be counted , you don’t need to be a genius to realise S. Kean is a truly shocking football manager ..

Blackburn Rovers , are going to be relegated sometime in the New Year and only the fans are bothered . Very , very sad state of affairs .

From a personal point of view I will not be attending another match at Ewood Park again until S. Kean has been SACKED !

A reply would be nice but I am not holding my breath !

Yours faithfully

This is the letter I sent to Paul Hunt , no reply as been forthcoming ...

Good on you. It kind of feels like the calm before the storm at the mo... Waiting for the mass exodus of players then fans.

28th November 2011

Dear Sir ,

I first attended Ewood Park in October 1969 , we beat Leicester City 3-1 I was 6 yrs old . Since that day I have been a real fan , call it ‘love at first sight ‘.

I have been a season ticket holder since 1980 ironically my first one was the season after we were relegated .

But not anymore , we the fans of this wonderful football club are being systematically destroyed bit by bit , we have a manager in S.Kean who is ‘ not fit for purpose ‘ his record is appalling . But surprise surprise last week , he was given a new contract and wage rise . This cannot be right can it ??

Last season , we avoided relegation in the very last match at Wolverhampton , the manager S . Kean was 100% responsible for our rather rapid fall from mid table respectability just before xmas 2010 ..

The owners don’t appear to care what happens to BRFC , I have no idea why they bought the club , but it is possible that Jerome Anderson could answer that one .

Please don’t insult my intelligence by sending out the bog standard reply , we are all in this together etc etc . Because it is not true is it ?

The people running the club do not care one jot ! If they did care S. Allardyce a perfectly good premier league manager would still be employed and S. Kean would never have become manager . Why was he appointed manager ??? One can only guess , it certainly wasn’t on his ability to do the job , that is for sure .

What about the departures of J.Williams and T. Finn ? or do we have to guess those too ?

You are the Deputy Chief Executive ( for some reason we have no Chief Executive ) it is time for you to stand up and be counted , you don’t need to be a genius to realise S. Kean is a truly shocking football manager ..

Blackburn Rovers , are going to be relegated sometime in the New Year and only the fans are bothered . Very , very sad state of affairs .

From a personal point of view I will not be attending another match at Ewood Park again until S. Kean has been SACKED !

A reply would be nice but I am not holding my breath !

Yours faithfully

This is the letter I sent to Paul Hunt , no reply as been forthcoming ...

I received , a reply today to the above letter, with apologises for the delay... It was the standard letter signed by Lynsey Talbot with the telegraph Q and A attached.

It appears Lynsey is the only one who replies (someone else mentioned this previously) at least she is trying ...

Maybe we should start a thread entitled 'a conversation with Lynsey Talbot'?

I refused to send £400 to Pune in May but I'm not at the stage of wanting them to lose yet although my mate who bought a ST has stopped going and for that reason.

Isn't it a real indictment of Venky's stewardship of our club that loyal fans feel like this? For my part, I no longer worry about missing matches.

And isn't the feeling of impotence awful?

I have a friend who's a W.Ham fan; I'm dreading his Xmas card arriving. :angry:

Isn't it a deputy's responsibility to step into the role of the hierarchal superior in their absence?

Personally, I feel this guy needs potting if the responses Neal has given are true to the word as it would appear he doesn't have the balls to cover the position either.

Either that or he has his eyes on moving elsewhere.

Paul Hunt needs to resign immediately. Otherwise he will be another name on the hate list ...

Venkys

Anderson / SEM

Kean

Agnew

Others like Hunt risk being associated with these criminals who he destroyd our club. We are not abig fan base but there are still probably 100k people wit more than a passing interest in BRFC.

Message to Paul Hunt ... It's too late for those above to redeem themselves in the eyes of the fans. You are close to joining the list but you can avoid this by resigning. Think about it because we will not gorget or forgive this wanton destruction!

Archived