BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A genuine message for Mr. Kean...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

There's no way Kean will resign as he's gonna hold out for a pay off. The guys a tool and has lost the majority of the fans now so it's only a matter of time beofre he gets the boot.

ah well I will grovel and apologise again.

Anyhow what would you do in his position: resign; or wait and get pushed and get say £1.2+ million?

I agree Steve Kean is unlikely to resign and will wait for the silver bullet.

As for me, I'd have resigned out of embarrassment long ago.

ah well I will grovel and apologise again.

Anyhow what would you do in his position: resign; or wait and get pushed and get say £1.2+ million?

Put the club's future first. Resign.

I can understand why people would say the opposite, but personally, with what is at stake (other people's jobs and a historic football club), I'd not be able to put myself first in this situation. 1.2 million runs out pretty quickly.

Also, the longer he remains in the job, the worse his standing in the game (such as it is) becomes.

A few games ago he could have got away with 'I'm a good coach, but too green to be a manager' and got a coaching position somewhere else and rebuilt his career.

Paul Ince has done something similar.

But now? Kean will be lucky if he ever works in football again.

He really should resign.

Maybe his agent could negotiate a dignified exit for him?

Every single word Kean has spouted since day one has been dictated to him by Jerome Anderson.

Over the last 4 weeks or so his ###### eating grin has been replaced with a nervous concerned expression.Not for the club or the fans but simply because his instruction

from Anderson is,"Kean,you make sure you are still in position by hook or by crook for that January transfer.

To be honest - if he had any decency he would talk to the owners and offer to walk for a reduced pay out - being realistic (looking at it from his point of view) why should he lose out on a substantial pay out when he is likely to struggle to get a job in football again.

I think as Andy Cryer keeps saying - taking aside how he got the job in the first place - he has never really got the support from the owners that he needed (especially given his lack of experience). With hind sight it was always a recipe for disaster - owners and manager who had no experience.

Many did not need hindsight to work out it was going to be a unmitigated disaster. We knew he had no previous experience, or the expertise to manage at this level and only the foolish thought that Venky's knew what they were on about anyway and their decisions could be trusted.

Everything has gone exactly as predicted by many on here ever since he was appointed.

Many did not need hindsight to work out is was going to be a unmitigated disaster. We knew he had no previous experieince, or the expertise to manage at this level and only the foolish thought that Venky's knew what they were on about anyway and their decisions could be trusted.

Everything has gone exactly as predicted by many on here ever since he was appointed.

If Kean is still in charge tomorrow which should not be the case but anyway, and if we lose or draw and he is still not sacked then there is something very wrong, so I ask, Kamy, Philip and the rest who set up the pod casts, to blow this clown out of the water with whatever information you may have, even if it means we lose points it simply has to be done. :( :( :(

If Rovers are.losing at half time v bolton. It would not surprise me if trouble erupts. I think tensions are so high that anything could happen.

The police should ban Kean from attending the match on grounds of health & safety. I can see some poor sod getting in trouble because of Kean.

I even heard an elderly women say on Saturday that venkys would only take notice if fans got a match abandoned. This was in the concourse of the JW. This stunned me. Her view was venkys would be really embarrassed if they watched this in India.

I do not advocate such action. But I can understand the anger and fustration.

Venkys need to be woken up to face reality. They are an embarrassment to football club ownership.

Every single word Kean has spouted since day one has been dictated to him by Jerome Anderson.

Over the last 4 weeks or so his ###### eating grin has been replaced with a nervous concerned expression.Not for the club or the fans but simply because his instruction

from Anderson is,"Kean,you make sure you are still in position by hook or by crook for that January transfer.

I hadn't thought of that. That is frighteningly plausible. :(

:angry:

I even heard an elderly women say on Saturday that venkys would only take notice if fans got a match abandoned. This stunned me. Her view was venkys would be really embarrassed if they watched this in India.

I

She's been reading my posts on here. Wisdom comes with age.

Many did not need hindsight to work out it was going to be a unmitigated disaster. We knew he had no previous experience, or the expertise to manage at this level and only the foolish thought that Venky's knew what they were on about anyway and their decisions could be trusted.

That may well be the case although it still doesn't excuse prejudice.

To say, for example, "I took one look at them and knew they were no good" is not foresight. It's gambling on an outcome and winning.

Can believe that this is the scenario unfolding in the back ground. So with this in mind should the strategy from the fans be one that focuses on breaking this relationship rather than the one with Venky's.

That may well be the case although it still doesn't excuse prejudice.

To say, for example, "I took one look at them and knew they were no good" is not foresight. It's gambling on an outcome and winning.

In the absence of a time machine, isn't that the definition of foresight?

Don't look for something that's not there Bucky...

Your psychic ability obviously knows no bounds - I trust you thought the same when we appointed respected coaches like Kidd and even Harford. I am surprised that you thought it was a Venky decision - as it would appear that the strings were being pulled by Kean's agent.

Also, like many, when he was first appointed following Sam's sacking - I thought he was only a temporary measure until they brought in an experienced manager.

Why would Venky's sack Kean? When he takes us down they'll have a great excuse to sell the half decent players that are left, then they can sell brockhall. They'll use relegation and money issues as an excuse. We'll be able to train on a bit of grass somewhere. I'm

not sure if there is much training going on these days anyway, doesn't look like it on the pitch.

They are going to wind us down to nothing. That is the only logical explanation to all this, we are going down under Kean and as things are we will never return. Things are going to end up going full circle, but this time we'll have no Uncle Jack to save us. This is too depressing, killing people's livelihoods. I guess this goes on in 'business' everyday though, we are just a business venture for Venky's and obviously they have a plan to maximise their profits from the club. They were never going to make much money just running us as a football club were they?

Well of course, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan and Kenny had no experience either.

Don't think comparing us with mega clubs like today's Barca or perhaps Liverpool of the 80s proves anything.

Why not ? What he has achieved at Barca is nothing short of amazing. Also - mega club Liverpool - how many titles recently ? Being a big club obviously helps - but is no guarantee of success.

The point I was making was that nobody knew at the start whether Kean would be a success or not - though everyone knew it was a gamble.

Archived