BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Stoke City Preview

Accidentally lost or accidentally on purpose "lost"?

That's a good question ! My ex has rung and shes found it where it's supposed to be!!!

A tenner later and a cancelled ticket!

Aw bless his cotton socks... Son if your reading this... Dead meat!!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming off the M60 to the M61, followed a car with number plate something-something 53 YAK.

It's an omen. 5-3 to Rovers with Yak scoring, or 1-0 with Yak scoring in 53rd minute.

Hope you werent driving when you posted that :unsure:

Pretty nervous about this one. Stoke are going to be a different animal to man utd with balls being pumped into the box time and time again. We have to hope both Samba and Hanley have very good games and that petrovic and Nzonzi close down on the edge of the box

first game i have missed this season, when things brighten up i will start going again

How much brighter do you think it's going to get or were you referring to the weather? WE've just got 4 points from 6 in our last 2 games - that's a heck of a lot brighter, and although all this turned a corner talk is wide of the mark, it is better.

im talking about the overall picture, seems our best players are leaving and goodness knows who we are bringing in if any

Then you'll be waiting a very long time. We all know the better players are going so we might as well enjoy them while we can.

Sounds like you're doing everyone a favour by staying away if that's how you feel...

lol.

What was it you called people in the other thread - 'bully boys'?

Now you're giving someone flak for exercising their consumer right?

Okie dokie.

lol.

Okie dokie.

No flak..merely stated that him staying away sounds like the best for all concerned.

lol.

Okie dokie.

Quite right. Im going today but I feel as if I shouldn't for so many reasons.

The ONLY reason I'm attending today is to support our young talent.

'seems' is the key word. Nobody has left yet. If we end up selling Roberts, Salgado, Andrews and Hoilett would it really be that bad?

I'd argue we'd only miss hoilett and he's off in the summer on a free anyway.

Can't really argue with that. We need to keep Samba. Luckily (not for him) I think everyone at the club knows this.

I also read today that we are after Esteban Granero on loan. That would be a direct replacement for Junior.

'seems' is the key word. Nobody has left yet. If we end up selling Roberts, Salgado, Andrews and Hoilett would it really be that bad?

I'd argue we'd only miss hoilett and he's off in the summer on a free anyway.

That's pretty much how I see it too Ricky.

Not so long ago the thought of losing Hoilett would have been unthinkable but times have changed.

Archived