BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton v Rovers Preview

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong team. After goodwillies goals and performance against Fulham he deserves to start with yak missing.

Hanley being dropped after his recent peformances and dann coming back after being out for a long period is suprising.

Dann has to step up or fingers could be pointing at him - he has a lot to prove imo

Staggered that Hanley dropped - has been improving rapidly. Would select him ahead of Dann now. Coco back to normal service.

I can't believe this Hanley appreciation society...The guy is too slow, terrible distribution and has been over promoted recently due to our awful awful season.......Proper 1st division dogger.

I can't believe this Hanley appreciation society...The guy is too slow, terrible distribution and has been over promoted recently due to our awful awful season.......Proper 1st division dogger.

Be fair his game has gone from bloody awful to yep 1st Div dogger...

He will be useful to us in times to come. OMG

Totally agree. He's come on leaps and bounds as of late. Totally different to the Grant of last season.

It's probably more the fuss he'd kick up if he wasn't played. Personally I'd pick Grant again but then I'm not the expert.

I can't make my mind up about him. He had one good shot from outside the box against Fulham but his general play is slow. He doesn't seem the most mobile to me.

On the flip side yo could say there is nobody else...(some of us would like to see rochina in that role)

You clearly haven't seen the last 3-4 games then. Dann has done nothing to replace a currently in form Hanley

Agreed. I think maybe Hanley should start ahead of Dann on current form.

Does kind of show that if Samba goes it doesn't weaken us too much. Particularly interested to see how Pingu does up front and if Petrovic can impose himself in the middle of the park against a tight and physical team.

Agreed.

Archived