BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton v Rovers Preview

Really, really don't get the Samba up front thing, for loads of reasons. He wasn't very good up front when we last played him there.

What is the likelihood of Samba contributing from open play? The beauty of someone like Samba is that you can put them forward for every set piece, even though he's a defender.

You're being too kind, from what I remember he was a total embarrassment playing up front, Like a fish riding a bike.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team for today would be:-

Robinson; Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Givet; Nzonzi, Pedersen; Hoilett, Dunn, Olsson; Goodwillie

Subs:- Bunn, Henley, Petrovic, Vukcevic, Rochina, Formica, Modeste

I reckon a 2 nil win for us today, considering Eveton have Jags and Distin out. Hopefully we can hit them on the counter with the pace we got in the side.

My team for today would be:-

Robinson; Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Givet; Nzonzi, Pedersen; Hoilett, Dunn, Olsson; Goodwillie

Subs:- Bunn, Henley, Petrovic, Vukcevic, Rochina, Formica, Modeste

I reckon a 2 nil win for us today, considering Eveton have Jags and Distin out. Hopefully we can hit them on the counter with the pace we got in the side.

Looking at the players in our squad, and notwithstanding Hoilett, I really hope these players who have been 'given their chance' accept their Championship pay cuts and stick around next season.

Looking at the players in our squad, and notwithstanding Hoilett, I really hope these players who have been 'given their chance' accept their Championship pay cuts and stick around next season.

I'm not really bothered what they do. I think we can take it as read that if they get a better offer they will be off whilst we wont be able to get rid of the rest under any circumstances. Bear in mind too that the demands of the Championship are very different to the demands of the Prem.

btw it'll be a very difficult game today if the wind doesn't drop. Goodison can be a windy hole.

All I can say about this game is Moyes wants to keep he beak out of our business,

"Of course you left in disgust David, the rabble in the Jack Walker upper are often likened to the chicken run at Upton Park, nastly lot they are" ;)

**** :angry:

Enjoy your trip to Goodison guys hope we give you lads a good welcome. (The chances will be improved if you bring pizza)

I have the oddest feeling that this will be a good game. But then they don't allow me out of my padded cell on Saturdays.

Hope you all have a great time, although obviously not that good. I said on the Everton forum that I think the best result for everyone would possibly be an Everton win and Mr Kean leaves BRFC at the end.

Enjoy your trip to Goodison guys hope we give you lads a good welcome. (The chances will be improved if you bring pizza)

I have the oddest feeling that this will be a good game. But then they don't allow me out of my padded cell on Saturdays.

Hope you all have a great time, although obviously not that good. I said on the Everton forum that I think the best result for everyone would possibly be an Everton win and Mr Kean leaves BRFC at the end.

since nothing will remove Kean from rovers and we are doomed to suffer him for eternity, we'll take the win, thanks.

Archived