• David Dunn
    • Anthony Modeste
    • Radosav Petrovic
    • Morten Gamst Pedersen
    • Bradley Orr (sub)
    • Grant Hanley (sub)
    • Didn't see it but would like to see results anyway

Guest Wen Y Hu

So, who was your man of the match for Rovers...

Vote above. Bile and abuse below.

BRFCS Notice

The poll will close at lunchtime on Wednesday after which the Man of the Match will be announced on the front page. Please note that due to forum software restrictions, the thread has to be closed in order for the poll to be closed.

My vote would go to any of Mark Bunn, Ruben Rochina, David Goodwillie, Mauro Formica or Simon Vukcevic. As unused substitutes they managed to sit on the bench without falling off. That was the most skill on view by any Rovers players on Saturday. Those who did get on the pitch were a disgrace.

If non-playing subs aren't allowed my vote would go to the fans who travelled down to the Emirate and then risked life and limb trying to get back to Blackburn after the game after watching the most inept performance in years. At least at Old Trafford Sam fielded a weakened side, this lot are supposed to be our best - heaven help us.

My vote would go to any of Mark Bunn, Ruben Rochina, David Goodwillie, Mauro Formica or Simon Vukcevic. As unused substitutes they managed to sit on the bench without falling off. That was the most skill on view by any Rovers players on Saturday. Those who did get on the pitch were a disgrace.

If non-playing subs aren't allowed my vote would go to the fans who travelled down to the Emirate and then risked life and limb trying to get back to Blackburn after the game after watching the most inept performance in years. At least at Old Trafford Sam fielded a weakened side, this lot are supposed to be our best - heaven help us.

Absolutely agree, Parson. The Fans PAID hard-earned money to be there and braved atrocious conditions to be humiliated. Nonetheless they sang in support throughout the match despite the ever-increasing Arsenal score board. I saw two young boys who came with a disabled person and helper, wearing their Rovers shirts proudly, their little faces shining with anticipation, the party leaving dejectedly a few minutes before the end of the match. Totally unacceptable.

Absolutely agree, Parson. The Fans PAID hard-earned money to be there and braved atrocious conditions to be humiliated. Nonetheless they sang in support throughout the match despite the ever-increasing Arsenal score board. I saw two young boys who came with a disabled person and helper, wearing their Rovers shirts proudly, their little faces shining with anticipation, the party leaving dejectedly a few minutes before the end of the match. Totally unacceptable.

Totally unacceptable but totally predictable, Mum.

We've been a shambles all season.

Guest Wen Y Hu

I very, very nearly gave the options of Chris Samba and Michel Salgado, but thought better of it. If no-one votes for any of the players, then that in itself is a rather powerful statement. Vote for the "Didn't see it but would like to see results anyway" as a form of protest vote if you will.

Arsenal fans who went to the 8 - 2 thrashing at OT where issued a free ticket for another away match........... 4 - 3 at Ewood!!!

Im sure if enough of you write in to complain that you spent x amount getting to London in dangerous weather conditions and didnt get home until x time and felt let down that the players didnt make anywhere near the same effort on the pitch, they probably would sort you out with a free ticket? Worth a try.

Arsenal fans who went to the 8 - 2 thrashing at OT where issued a free ticket for another away match........... 4 - 3 at Ewood!!!

Im sure if enough of you write in to complain that you spent x amount getting to London in dangerous weather conditions and didnt get home until x time and felt let down that the players didnt make anywhere near the same effort on the pitch, they probably would sort you out with a free ticket? Worth a try.

There is more chance of plaiting p1ss.

Archived