BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next years season tickets?

Majiball

218 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment, do you think you will buy a season ticket next year?

• YES
    • YES, but only if we avoid relegation (yes it exists)
    • NO
    • I don't get a season ticket anyway

Fair enough. But to test your point, if we were 8th now - the position currently held by Norwich City, so not theoretically outlandish - would you still be planning not to renew and/or not go to home games?

I thought exactly the same whilst typing my post EiT.. The reasons for my dislike of this regime goes hand in hand with our catastrophic league form in the last year or so.

Had the likes of SA, JW, TF etc not been forced out of the club, and instead utilised to their full affect by working in unity with Venkys, would we ever have got into this mess.

If instead of completely ignoring all advice given to them bar that of JA and SK, would we have been where we are now?

Our on field performance was bound to plummet due to the ridiculous actions of these morons. So your question therefore is moot?

We were never going to be succesful under this regime!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never have so few took the ###### out of so many, for so long.................................and still the media don't give a toss

That is why I will never watch another Rovers game home or away until Venkys and Kean are gone. Even the thought of watching away matches annoys me, as I could not entertain the thought that coco may actually believe I am behind him in any shape or form

IF? This isn't about fan's being fickle.

The fact is we aren't 8th and won't ever be again thanks to the action and inaction (both inappropriate) of the current regime.

It's not just bad luck that we are where we are in the league, it's down to rank bad management from top to bottom, so the "if things were going well on the pitch" argument is moot.

Can anyone forward this thread to the LET ?

Sorry but I'm a Rovers fan period. I will buy my season ticket next year regardless.

I'm a coffin dodger, seen and followed Rovers through thick and thin in the past and enjoyed it all apart from the last 2 and a half years or so for 40 years plus.

I hated the Sam years because entertainment value was zero but understood, the past 18 months have been unbelievably bad to say the least from where we came from.

However, I am a realist, remember and enjoyed what went before I heard on the radio in 1990 that we'd bid £2million to sign Gary Linneker. I scratched my head and thought I'm bloody sure it said Rovers then! Nah I must have been mistaken but wasn't!

I fully understand that most of the current generation of Rovers fans have seen nothing other than the halcyon years, beyond my wildest dreams in the seventies, eighties and nineties and much as I would like them to continue, whoever were our owners, unless we were lavished with untold millions, in the current format and structure of the league, it was always inevitable we would eventually be relegated.

I'm not saying I accept relegation, far from it, I think we should all get behind the team fervently particularly at Ewood.

The owners and current managers are nothing other than bankers (replacing b with w)

In answer to the original question, me and my family will have season tickets at Ewood next season whatever. Don't want any accolades but we are Rovers and proud. End of

Entertainment under Sam- zero.

Can't believe that tripe is still being spouted. Survival, then top 10 and a cup semi, with the Dingle Double thrown in, 25000+ crowds every week, well on course for another top 10.

Use your brain instead of listening to the blockhead section of our support.

And before I attract the ire of the 'get over it' brigade, I'm over it, I just can't believe I still read such crap.

Entertainment under Sam- zero.

Can't believe that tripe is still being spouted. Survival, then top 10 and a cup semi, with the Dingle Double thrown in, 25000+ crowds every week, well on course for another top 10.

Use your brain instead of listening to the blockhead section of our support.

And before I attract the ire of the 'get over it' brigade, I'm over it, I just can't believe I still read such crap.

I KNOW, RIGHT!? :wacko:

And Darren seems like a reasonable poster too! If he can't see it, there's not much hope for others.

Fair enough. But to test your point, if we were 8th now - the position currently held by Norwich City, so not theoretically outlandish - would you still be planning not to renew and/or not go to home games?

Not much of a test. If we were in 8th then this topic wouldn't exist as we'd have a competent manager and a team that could kick a ball straight. As it stands Norwich will be my last game which is incidentally the day we are relegated (4 points adrift with only 3 points realistically on offer)

I KNOW, RIGHT!? :wacko:

And Darren seems like a reasonable poster too! If he can't see it, there's not much hope for others.

But it's his opinion!! Remember how it goes? He makes his mind up, you make yours up. Or so I thought...

But it's his opinion!! Remember how it goes? He makes his mind up, you make yours up. Or so I thought...

Is it? More like the opinion of a few spotty kids, daydreamers and red top readers on facebook rather than knowledgeable football fans of experience.

.... and yes I realise their money is as good as anybody elses. The only consolation we have is that some of them will have learned a valuable lesson, albeit the hard way. The rest will still be learning how to tie their shoe laces without sticking out their tongues and furrowing their brows.

I didn't renew this year on basis of owners and in particularly manager. Had ticket with my son last 5 years.

I had my first season ticket in 1980. Don't like not going - have only been to 2 games(away) this season - Wigan and Utd.

Given the disdain with which the supporters are treated I don't feel it is right to drive 100 miles return to Ewood.

My barber tells me I should keep going - he's had a season ticket at Stockport for over 30 years, but it doesn't feel right - painful as it is.

So no from me.

Is it? More like the opinion of a few spotty kids, daydreamers and red top readers on facebook rather than knowledgeable football fans of experience.

.... and yes I realise their money is as good as anybody elses. The only consolation we have is that some of them will have learned a valuable lesson, albeit the hard way. The rest will still be learning how to tie their shoe laces without sticking out their tongues and furrowing their brows.

Think you need to go to specsavers, Drog, then read Darren's post again...

Archived