BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next years season tickets?

Majiball

218 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment, do you think you will buy a season ticket next year?

• YES
    • YES, but only if we avoid relegation (yes it exists)
    • NO
    • I don't get a season ticket anyway

40 yrs of season tickets ends this May. Historically,I always held the view that i was paying to keep my club afloat and give my support to generally hard working Directors who were trying to perform miracles and put decent players in our colours for me to watch and dream that one day we might have our day in the sun. Like most since Uncle Jacks intervention i have lived the dream .

However the advent of these complete lying Venky scumbags will not be getting another rupee off me. How can anyone be lied to , cheated ,have your club morgaged , have your players sold and replaced with players who wouldnt get a game down Plezzy and then put money back into the pockets of those who have done it to you???

I am not in the habit of getting mugged and then going to look for my assailant to see if i can give him some more!!!

Quite like the away games only suggestion. Can you imagine 5000 turning up at home games but 8000 travelling fans every week. that would vaguely start to feel like i belonged to my Club again

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is time and other commitments.

47er just likes to play his little childish games.

You were caught out telling porkies mate! You can afford it, you just can't be bothered. Yet you continually tell real supporters how they should conduct themselves.

40 yrs of season tickets ends this May. Historically,I always held the view that i was paying to keep my club afloat and give my support to generally hard working Directors who were trying to perform miracles and put decent players in our colours for me to watch and dream that one day we might have our day in the sun. Like most since Uncle Jacks intervention i have lived the dream .

However the advent of these complete lying Venky scumbags will not be getting another rupee off me. How can anyone be lied to , cheated ,have your club morgaged , have your players sold and replaced with players who wouldnt get a game down Plezzy and then put money back into the pockets of those who have done it to you???

I am not in the habit of getting mugged and then going to look for my assailant to see if i can give him some more!!!

Quite like the away games only suggestion. Can you imagine 5000 turning up at home games but 8000 travelling fans every week. that would vaguely start to feel like i belonged to my Club again

Great post. Exactly how I feel.

48 years for me but I'm prepared to have a break from Ewood until the scum leave. I will however be prepared to do the away games.

Great post. Exactly how I feel.

48 years for me but I'm prepared to have a break from Ewood until the scum leave. I will however be prepared to do the away games.

Its a really good idea the away games option, never really thought about that before.

I do not believe that Supporters voting No are actually Season Ticket Holders NOW.

This topic is venting anger but signals the end of this web-site as BRFCS.

Wonder what Lee Grooby thinks? SAD.

I voted No pal and I have been a season ticket holder since I was 13. So that comment is bull$hit

I do not believe that Supporters voting No are actually Season Ticket Holders NOW.

Wonder what Lee Grooby thinks? SAD.

I'd think Lee has enough problems of his own to worry about!

I voted No and I hold a season ticket now. Not that this makes me a better supporter. As I pay a lot less than I would if I had to pay on the day for each game then I suppose that makes me a cheapskate if anything ! :)

I've had a ST for roughly 20 years, I won't be getting one next year unless there is a change in owners and manager.

I will still go to away games, someone should start a new group Rovers' Away-Only Supporters I think there will be a lot in that category.

• Moderation Lead

I'm renewing.

Call me crazy, and I'm not meaning to sound smug or question people's reasons for not renewing, as their reasons are totally valid, but and as long as the club and I live, I'll be there.

I voted no and i'm a season ticket holder.

I don't care what people say about loving Rovers and how true supporters always buy a season ticket, blind loyalty is not something I agree with.

I have seen this club collapse into chaos in 16 months.. there is nothing left at the club that I feel proud of.

For many people (myself included) I would suggest that BRFC is one of the most important aspects of life outside of family! There are very few things in my life that have given me such an emotional journey ranging from euphoria, to despair, to that horrible nervousness of being 1-0 up against United or the Dingles with only minutes to play. But I have never ever ever seen anything but blue and white. Because whatever happened, whether we had won, drawn or lost I loved Blackburn Rovers more than most other things in my life!

But what am I cheering now? The name? the badge? the history? I'l always love Blackburn Rovers, and have memories that will live with me forever! But that was a very different Blackburn Rovers to the one that I see now.

Why should I give Venkys my money? They have taken from me one of my greatest passions.. When I believe that everyone involved has the best interests of BRFC at heart then I will probably return. Whilst Venkys and Kean continue to strip away years of hard work and pride I will not buy a season ticket.

instead of people looking to next season wether to renew or not, why dont some of these supporters help with the protests and make people take notice now!!! if we had more than 500 to 700 people at these protests, say something like 2 or 3000 then the protestors would be taken more seriousy and we would get alot more media exposure, too many fans are sitting on their hands saying things like 'i wont renew next season' when if they got off their bums and went out and joined in with other protestors we could finally ram home the message to venkyscum and ginger tosser that we really dont want them here. I know people will say venkyscum dont care about our opinions etc but thats because not enough people are making the effort to do something now!!! (this isnt a dig at some people on here)

Season ticket holder for more than 10 years but I will not be renewing under the current ownership. I will however attend most of the away games and like the idea of thousands turning up for away games and not lining the pockets of our so called owners. Venkys out!

The worth of a true Supporter is not when times are good, but when times are bad and often with little hope of it changing.

Season 65/66 was worse than this. The season we first went to the 3rd Division was much worse(70?).

Okay do not renew your cheap season-ticket but do not incite others to do the same,cos I want my Football team to survive and the uphill struggle to have a reasonable slope.

PLUS there are 3 Clubs worse than us!! Keep the Faith.

You are talking about the TEAM.

We have had poorer teams in the past, we will have a poorer team in the future.

We've been a lot further down the leagues in the past, we will in the future.

But this situation IS different than anything that has gone before, and if you can't see that, then there is no point debating it.

You are talking about the TEAM.

We have had poorer teams in the past, we will have a poorer team in the future.

We've been a lot further down the leagues in the past, we will in the future.

But this situation IS different than anything that has gone before, and if you can't see that, then there is no point debating it.

+1

Fans aren't reacting like this because we think that the team is ###### (incidently it is). We've seen all this before with relegation scraps and crap PL squads! This is not about on-field activity, it is off-field!

The whole structure of the club has been hollowed out by Venkys, Anderson and Kean! They are ripping apart a massive part of all of our lives!

Far be it from me to tell anyone not to buy a season ticket, but I have had enough of Venkys, Steve Kean and Anderson pissing up my leg! Why should I give them my money when they do not have the best intentions of the club at heart?

+1

Fans aren't reacting like this because we think that the team is ###### (incidently it is). We've seen all this before with relegation scraps and crap PL squads! This is not about on-field activity, it is off-field!

The whole structure of the club has been hollowed out by Venkys, Anderson and Kean! They are ripping apart a massive part of all of our lives!

Far be it from me to tell anyone not to buy a season ticket, but I have had enough of Venkys, Steve Kean and Anderson pissing up my leg! Why should I give them my money when they do not have the best intentions of the club at heart?

Fair enough. But to test your point, if we were 8th now - the position currently held by Norwich City, so not theoretically outlandish - would you still be planning not to renew and/or not go to home games?

Season 65/66 was worse than this. The season we first went to the 3rd Division was much worse(70?).

Good grief ! The situation now is ten times worse. We had owners who loved the club, now we have Venky's and Kean.

You must be on a wind-up because you have not withdrawn the claim that those who vote NO are not ST holders despite being corrected. You're having a laugh, right ?

Archived