BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next years season tickets?

Majiball

218 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment, do you think you will buy a season ticket next year?

• YES
    • YES, but only if we avoid relegation (yes it exists)
    • NO
    • I don't get a season ticket anyway

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that I didn't get one this season cos of being fed lie upon lie by the owners and management.... I'm hardly likely to buy one next season am I?

In a nutshell there is more chance of Glenn Miller landing in France tomorrow morning than of me buying a ST next season.

Absolutely no chance, 5 of us will not be renewing.

You can only take so much and we’ve had enough of the lies from the manager and the lies from the owners.

If we don’t attend next season that cash could go towards the possible fans buyout, we’ll see what happens on that score.

Yes. Not happy one little bit with any of it. Will be done at the very last moment (renewal) and I've no idea why I've shown my hand. Oh, unless ticket prices rise drastically of course, we do have the "managers" taxi fares to pay for after all.

And his body guard ..

Absoltely frightening this.

Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that we had about 19,000 S.T's in 2010/11, about 14,000 this season and, so far, poll is saying 60% wont bother renewing.

From 19,000 to 5,000 in 2 seasons.

Well done Venky's & Kean.

I am not renewing. I am looking to move to London in the summer so it is very unlikely that I would have renewed whether we were afflicted with our current owners or if we still had competent ones. But I would have considered it. As things stand, there is no way I am spending the costs of getting home for every game plus the season ticket costs with the current situation.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that I will renew unless the Venomous Venky's free us from their inept rule, I cannot find it within myself to hand my money over to these wretches so over 50 years of going to Ewood goes down the pan, my support will continue from afar.

If and when the Indian clowns throw the towel in will be the day I will reconsider my position.

I also know of six others who will not renew.

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

I will be renewing because I have no choice. My blood is blue and white.

Even if its £2000 a ST..

Even if its £2000 a ST..

So is mine, and yep I'll probably be there.

But reading through this thread I'm seeing folk I would NEVER had believed (and I imagine neither would they 18 months ago) about to pack it all in.

And I don't blame them, christ knows what BRFC is these days, but it sure as hell aint the football club I've classed as another member of my family all these years.

Even if its £2000 a ST..

The Venky's must love people like you. Blue and White blood is a rare group, does it remove the ability to think rationally?

The Venky's must love people like you. Blue and White blood is a rare group, does it remove the ability to think rationally?

No. Loyalty, plain and simple. Not a bad trait. Whilst things are appallingly poor, continuing support of the team cannot be termed as an inability to rationalise.

Archived