BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not a keanite, just that the players should start taking some of the blame as well, cause from what I can see is there is no fight, no passion, no chance.

You've got a point, but the players have been playing for the manager for most of this season, sadly the manager is useless, and couldn't organise a side if Fergie or Moyes wrote down instructions for him.

This is Keans fault, he's the manager...

Not at all. But I believe in Venkys a lot less.

You can't really blame Kean for a Frenchman spitting his dummy (again).

It's turning in to Samba-gate again.

Why is it Rovers where players allegedly refuse to play matches?

I'll tell you why, it's because we have an incompetent manager who the players do not respect.

According to Andy Cryer Givet did not refuse to play, I can imagine he was peeved off because like Salgado et al he has been treated shabbily by the club.

Without getting this site into to much trouble, in my personal experience Agnew is as bigger problem as Kean/Owners.

You've got a point, but the players have been playing for the manager for most of this season, sadly the manager is useless, and couldn't organise a side if Fergie or Moyes wrote down instructions for him.

He's not good enough granted. But you wouldn't quit a job if you were rubbish, you'd TRY and improve.

This is Venkys fault, they make the decisions.

I understand what your saying because Kean sets them out wrong and there is never a plan B or he will have no balls to change things, basically Kean is a useless prick. What gets me is when players cant be arsed or not in the right frame of mind, they are surposed to be professionals or have I got that wrong?

Not at all. But I believe in Venkys a lot less.

You can't really blame Kean for a Frenchman spitting his dummy (again).

It's turning in to Samba-gate again.

Rubbish arran, its Keans job to manage the players, why do you think we've had so much disruption in the camp this season? Look no further than a coach in charge of a premiership club and a lying coach at that.

Nelson injured - Liar

Salgado injured - Liar

Givet not right to play - Probably liar

I've not had a drink officer - Liar

Fans spiked my drink - Liar

We're taking the league cup seriously - Liar

I need a bodyguard - Liar

Why is it Rovers where players allegedly refuse to play matches?

I'll tell you why, it's because we have an incompetent manager who the players do not respect.

According to Andy Cryer Givet did not refuse to play, I can imagine he was peeved off because like Salgado et al he has been treated shabbily by the club.

Without getting this site into to much trouble, in my personal experience Agnew is as bigger problem as Kean/Owners.

The players don't respect him now? Is that your opinion stated as fact again?

So Givet has given Kean an ear full and expected to play?

Don't know about you but if I had words with my boss he'd probably send me home.

What gets me is when players cant be arsed or not in the right frame of mind, they are surposed to be professionals or have I got that wrong?

The United game at home says you're wrong arran, the manager lost us that game by not making any substitutions when everyone in the ground could see the players were knackered.

Spot on

Rubbish arran, its Keans job to manage the players, why do you think we've had so much disruption in the camp this season? Look no further than a coach in charge of a premiership club and a lying coach at that.

Nelson injured - Liar

Salgado injured - Liar

+1

Kean says Rovers lack experience.. yes that is true, we lack an experienced manager who knows how to set up a football team to win games. We have 2 experienced players being forced to sit out of games in Givet and Salgado..

I'm so sick of Kean and his lame excuses.. he's so incompetent its really unbelievable how he still has a job.

The United game at home says you're wrong arran, the manager lost us that game by not making any substitutions when everyone in the ground could see the players were knackered.

Spot on

If you quoted my full quote you would see I said Kean was a useless prick as well that didnt change things or had the ball to do it.

If you quoted my full quote you would see I said Kean was a useless prick as well that didnt change things or had the ball to do it.

So we agree then? the players have put the effort in and its the managers fault?

Where did I say he was a good manager?

Nelson injured - Liar

I like these opinions. Ever thought he was told to ship out the older, higher earners and given a reason to state to the press by Rovers PR? He's not SAF and does not run our club

Salgado injured - Liar

See above

Nothing to do with football

See above.

Was this due to the poor performance by the players at Cardiff?

So his details of where he lived and what restaurant he was eating at being spread on twitter with threatening contexts attached would scare you?

Wood. Trees.

Actually I wouldn't. It's called positive determination to better yourself.

Otherwise you'd just be a "wet lettuce"

You honestly think Kean's sticking this out for 'professional pride'?

Even though as his career "progresses" he continues to break new records of sh!teness?

How does that logic work, super_arran?

Actually don't bother.

Archived