BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are such a poor team, way out of our depth now. Relegation may be the best in the fullness of time. Rid ourselves of the incompetence on and off the pitch.

Maybe we can rebuild ourselves back into a Don McKay type team, there were some good times then. I do hope I'm not wishing for a Kendal type team in a year or two! Goodbye plastic premiership, welcome back real football! :mellow:

Good post mate but we'll hurtle down the divisions. Are we the next Bradford?

Like a few are saying tonight I just feel empty right now. The club doesn't feel like our club anymore and just seems so far detached from the fans.

I can remember 4 years ago after a game away to West Ham saying to my girlfriend that we would go down sooner rather than later but the way it has happened is what wrangles me the most. With proper management then we wouldnt be in this mess!

Steve Kean has revealed that Grant Hanley's season might be over after the defender injury ankle ligaments in the defeat at Swansea City.

Goalkeeper Jake Kean to fill in at centre back then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17643123

THE BBC'S GUY MOWBRAY.. "Blackburn really needed something today. The only thing they got was an absolute hiding. Blackburn are in a whole lot of trouble. While it was Swansea's day, Blackburn's days as a Premier League team may be coming to an end. Four games to go - you have to think they'll need to win them all. "

Not sure about having to win all 4 games. Sounds like he's loving our demise :angry2:

Of course he is. Nobody likes little old Blackburn punching above their weight. It's why nobody has stepped in and had these parasites forcibly removed from the club. If this was a team they gave a (Please don't use that word again) about there would have been an uproar. Instead these guys are allowed to destroy a once proud club.

Maybe we can rebuild ourselves back into a Don McKay type team, there were some good times then. I do hope I'm not wishing for a Kendal type team in a year or two! Goodbye plastic premiership, welcome back real football! :mellow:

If only it were to be that way mate, I'm fearing the worst...

Whatever it takes to get rid of Venkys and get some local British owners in!

Last time we went down at least there was the prospect of an immediate return with the backing of the owners and a positive change of management.

Ain't gonna happen this time.

Radio lancs interviwer probing Kean on why Givet not playing. Questions were stopped when Rovers press officer jumped in. An utter disgrace. I presume that the press officer is Agnew?

Says it all.

"We need proof! We need written down, documented proof" say the idiots who still refuse to accept that something is very, very amiss at the club.

Steve Kean has revealed that Grant Hanley's season might be over after the defender injury ankle ligaments in the defeat at Swansea City.

Another fortunate excuse for Coco to spin to the owners sadly.

As I said before, we're down now so the next two home games should be purely for blasting Venky's, Kean, and Agnew for obvious reasons, and the players who clearly - with one or two exceptions (Dunn and Hanley) - don't give a ###### and couldn't care less about our predicament (laughing and joking with opposition players during the game while 3-0 down - disgrace).

Both barrels - no prisoners - all game. Let's get Kean's security guard earning his money.

Of course he is. Nobody likes little old Blackburn punching above their weight. It's why nobody has stepped in and had these parasites forcibly removed from the club. If this was a team they gave a (Please don't use that word again) about there would have been an uproar. Instead these guys are allowed to destroy a once proud club.

One thing I will not miss about being in the Premier League is the critism we've received whilst being under the media spotlight, the arse-licking Steve Kean received at times this year was beyond unbearable. Maybe next year we will be able to support our club how we want to without stuck-up Southern journalist arsewipes criticising us, and the rest of the footballing world taking their word as gospel.

Weren't we told recently that Givet was unfit?

So he's fit now, but coincidentally his mind isn't right?

Normally the "his head wasn't right" is a precursor to them leaving ala Samba, so I guess Hoilett and the better Olsson will be having mental problems soon.

Weren't we told recently that Givet was unfit?

So he's fit now, but coincidentally his mind isn't right?

Didn't exactly the same thing happen with Samba? Unfit then coincidentally refused to play? I don't buy it.

Nelsen...unfit for months, then on the bench for Spurs a few days later.

I don't believe Samba did refuse to play nor do I believe it about Givet, or about Nelsen.

Those at the club are so full of sh!te that if they told me black was black then I'd know it was white for sure.

Kean said: “I spoke with Gael earlier on this morning and after a chat with him it was very apparent that he was nowhere near in the right mindset to be involved. I don't want to go into the reasons why, we will keep that private.”

That's just rank out of order coming out with comments like that.

If his mind wasn't right then you'd protect him, you wouldn't start being very mysterious about it and casting aspersions on the guy's state of mind.

Of course, it won't pull the wool over anyone's eyes, we know what's really going on.

But it leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth.

Givet not in right frame of mind.

One of the biggest games in our history and Kean can't get the strongest team on the park.

Kean said: “I spoke with Gael earlier on this morning and after a chat with him it was very apparent that he was nowhere near in the right mindset to be involved. I don't want to go into the reasons why, we will keep that private.”

Well you haven't kept it private, have you?!

lies, lies, lies.

He really doesn't give a (Please don't use that word again).

Archived