BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're taking the league cup seriously - Liar

Was this due to the poor performance by the players at Cardiff?

did HE not say he forfeited the game, so HE must have told the players to lie down and take it.?

It was probably due to him not playing key players if you ask me, kept them out for the weekend.

Pathetic

We're taking the league cup seriously - Liar

Was this due to the poor performance by the players at Cardiff?

did HE not say he forfeited the game, so HE must have told the players to lie down and take it.?

He said we forfeited a good chance to progress.

Bad choice of words but no-one in their right mind, even if true would admit to throwing a match

You honestly think Kean's sticking this out for 'professional pride'?

Even though as his career "progresses" he continues to break new records of sh!teness?

How does that logic work, super_arran?

Actually don't bother.

So quitting would do him loads of favours?

Who does McClaren manage now?

If you've no confidence in yourself then why would anyone have any in you?

go and get your head out of kean's arse, then you may see things for the way they really are

Go and learn how to debate, then you might add something to the messageboard.

Go and learn how to debate, then you might add something to the messageboard.

Do you believe Kean is doing a good Job ?

Do you think he deserved his pay rise ?

Do you think he is telling the truth all the time ?

If he managed your football club , would you continue to employ him ?

Do you think , Kean was in the 'loop ' when Allardyce got the boot ?

Do you believe Kean is doing a good Job ? Already stated. No.

Do you think he deserved his pay rise ? No. (How is that Keans fault?)

Do you think he is telling the truth all the time ? No, I believe he's being told what to say most of the time regarding "injuries"

If he managed your football club , would you continue to employ him ? No. (how is that Keans fault)

Do you think , Kean was in the 'loop ' when Allardyce got the boot? Not a clue, but I don't believe in conspiracies.

Apart from money, what's he getting out of this?

FC Twente. Sixth in Eredivisie.

Is this one of the motivational placards Kean has in the dressing room?

You honestly think Kean is here because he's determined to turn the club around? No, he's not. Unlike someone of Steve McClaren's calibre, who can hold his hands up and admit it wasn't working out, Kean is determined to milk his 15mins of fame because he knows this opportunity will never come around again. However, even Ricky Sbragia, when promoted to Sunderland manager from the backroom staff, had the honesty to accept he was out of his depth and step down. There's no dishonour in that at all. Clinging to a gravy train when relegation is staring you in the face and your own paying public hate the sight of you is something else altogether. I certainly wouldn't label it "positive determination".

why bother if it does him any favours.

i think he would have done us a big favour by quitting

Probably would have if we had decent owners who would employ a decent manager.

How confident are you on that one?

Apart from money, what's he getting out of this?

Experience.

FC Twente. Sixth in Eredivisie.

Fair enough.

Is this one of the motivational placards Kean has in the dressing room?

No.

You honestly think Kean is here because he's determined to turn the club around? YES No, he's not. Unlike someone of Steve McClaren's calibre, who can hold his hands up and admit it wasn't working out, Kean is determined to milk his 15mins of fame because he knows this opportunity will never come around again. However, even Ricky Sbragia, when promoted to Sunderland manager from the backroom staff, had the honesty to accept he was out of his depth and step down. There's no dishonour in that at all. Clinging to a gravy train when relegation is staring you in the face and your own paying public hate the sight of you is something else altogether. I certainly wouldn't label it "positive determination".

That's because you're a depressive, glass half empty, "the end is nigh" kind of knob.

If you have somee dignity Steve Kean, go and resign....let Eric Black take over until the end of season, we go down. Rovers is sold and I can see a real big clearout in the summer. Get a new manager, keep the young players and buy some hardworking players with some pride in theirselves instead of the whole lot of primadonnas in our squad.....END OF!!

I have never seen a poorer side of Rovers than today against Swansea....the team was totally uninterested....they were outplayed by a side who had nothing to play for.... this is a mess but we will soon be put out of misery and I hope relegation could soon spell the end for this horrible season.

I would love us to stay up but Im afraid we will only be in more mess....

I think around 10 players will be sold in the summer, 5 players will be promoted from the youth side and 5 players will be brought in from lower leagues.

It strikes me as being very odd , that Kean got his pay rise , Venkys are cost cutting (some would say asset stripping ) but Kean gets an undeserved pay rise ..The name of an agent springs to my mind ...

You maybe correct on the injuries , but that strikes me as being a puppet , a man with no backbone and a complete yes man ..

You would not have employed him as a football manager that is fair comment , no one in their right mind would have ..

As for the Allardyce theory everyone as their own opinion ...

Football is all about opinion Arran , some of yours are logical and not knee jerk reactions ..

When you resort to name calling arran the games up ;)

You talk bunkum and the last confirms it.

When you don't reply to questions about specific things you disagree with the games up ;)

Name calling? Surely it was an accurate description? Maybe the "knob" at the end was a bit much. But still, very much accurate.

Poll? :)

Experience.

In how to completely #### up a PL club in 18months?

That's because you're a depressive, glass half empty, the end is nigh kind of knob.

Because the situation at present calls for sunshine, lollipops and rainbows? Maybe in your bizarro world.

Thanks for the insult, btw. Shows your lack of class and intelligence nicely.

It strikes me as being very odd , that Kean got his pay rise , Venkys are cost cutting (some would say asset stripping ) but Kean gets an undeserved pay rise ..The name of an agent springs to my mind ...

You maybe correct on the injuries , but that strikes me as being a puppet , a man with no backbone and a complete yes man ..

Exactly. Yet people take their frustrations out on Kean; yet if they dug a little deeper they would see the problem runs deeper. Hense my "wood, trees" comment. Venkys are using him as a human shield

You would not have employed him as a football manager that is fair comment , no one in their right mind would have ..

As for the Allardyce theory everyone as their own opinion ...

Football is all about opinion Arran , some of yours are logical and not knee jerk reactions ..

Guess what agency he is with My link

Yes, indeed, Kean is well looked after by influential figures in the media and in the game so it is little wonder that the views of Rovers fans, or 'spectators' as Kean once referrred to us, do not get a fair hearing.

Matt Le Tissier is with SEM as are other pundits such as Charlie Nicholas and Ian Wright. SEM is the Sport, Entertainment and Media Group whose Chairman is Jerome Anderson who is, of course, Steve Kean's agent.

Anderson states on their website that 'We provide what is best for our clients. There are no limits to the support we give'.

Kean is also a member of the League Managers Association along with Moyes, Ferguson and the others who were so upset at the 'abuse' received by Kean. I am sure that the LMA is also proud of the support it gives to its members.

Because the situation at present calls for sunshine, lollipops and rainbows? Maybe in your bizarro world.

I'm a positive person who believes moaning will get you nowhere in life. Why moan unless you're dying?.

Thanks for the insult, btw. Shows your lack of class and intelligence nicely.

Well, someone had to let you know :tu:

Exactly. Yet people take their frustrations out on Kean; yet if they dug a little deeper they would see the problem runs deeper. Hense my "wood, trees" comment. Venkys are using him as a human shield

Yes they are, yet Kean doesn't seem to mind one bit, why would that be? A new contract by any chance?

Archived