BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea v Rovers Preview

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media will be against us whatever we do. Even if we Kean DID start receiving 500+ letters of support, the fans would just be slagged off as being fickle.

We have to ignore them and think about what is best for the club.

its getting almost impossible to even get behind the players when they are strolling around with their heads down(nzonzi) or havin a laugh with the oppo players when theres still plenty of time on the clock for a fight back.

Whats really turning the knife in my gut is that rovers fans are now under pressure not to protest in anyway because it just fuels the medias vilification of us and gains kean more sympathy, its a totaly absurd and obscene situation, thing is most neutral fans and fans from other clubs i speak to see right through the propaganda(or just lazy journalism) and understand(even emphasize) with us, so why do the media carry on, i can only assume its shadow of kentaro/sem influensing them.

It's all been very cleverly engineered as many have said for a while on here,yet the media cant (or more likely wont) see the truth through the Venky's/Kean/ Anderson smokescreen.They are ALL working in tandem...TOTAL CONTROL.

They have this club firmly by the balls,Its infuriating.

It's all been very cleverly engineered as many have said for a while on here,yet the media cant (or more likely wont) see the truth through the Venky's/Kean/ Anderson smokescreen.They are ALL working in tandem...TOTAL CONTROL.

Its infuriating.

But before Bolton at home, they COULD see through it.

Since then they have collectively closed ranks behind 'Stevie' and we have been crucified.

As far as Givet "not being in the right frame of mind is concerned", if true then it's Kean's bloody job to get him in the right frame of mind. Just one more managerial skill which he manifestly lacks.

Spot on. Imagine SAF or someone like that leaving out a key player in a crucial game for this reason. It's so obvious that this is another tissue of lies.

Just read the latest in the LET. He claims that we set up to play a certain way and did it very well until they scored. That is beyond belief. We were woefull from the start and were just waiting for them to score until they did and then showed no fight and never looked like getting back into it. Does he include all the times we gave away possession and failed to hold onto the ball as some kind of tactical victory? You really wonder what the future is for this club xs with him in charge there is no limit to how far we can fall.

As far as Givet "not being in the right frame of mind is concerned", if true then it's Kean's bloody job to get him in the right frame of mind. Just one more managerial skill which he manifestly lacks.

+100

Well we will all know the truth about Givet tonight the game is game of the day on footy first tonight at 8.25p.m. On Radio Lancs he stated Givet was not in the right frame of mind. He was seen at the ground warming up joking with his team mates so will know the truth soon enough. I was joking with our own kamy about the face Dann makes when he takes to the pitch and makes a mistake as if to say not my fault. It is similar to my cat who makes a face when she jumps and climbs up somewhere she shouldn't. To which kamy suggested I should introduce my cat to coco. I'm thinking after today my cat would probably be more use to us than calamity Dann. How does this gimp gets in ahead of Givet is beyond belief. Totally dispirited after todays shambles sad times for this club.

It's 'game of the day' on Football First so the whole country can witness one of the most inept, tactically naive and downright disgusting performances by a premier team in the history of the league. And that includes those shocking sides from the past like Derby, Sunderland etc.

Get watching Phil Thompson, Colin Hendrie, Matt Le Tissier (the latest to spout that Stevie boy is doing a fantastic job under the circumstances)and maybe you and a host of other misguided pundits before you might change your mind, but I doubt it.

i thought that at 1st but i think it was actually just MARKUS changing shirts for some reason.

If that's the case i stand corrected,

Although in his after-match interview, he says he would have liked to have made 3 or 4 substitutions.

It's 'game of the day' on Football First so the whole country can witness one of the most inept, tactically naive and downright disgusting performances by a premier team in the history of the league. And that includes those shocking sides from the past like Derby, Sunderland etc.

Get watching Phil Thompson, Colin Hendrie, Matt Le Tissier (the latest to spout that Stevie boy is doing a fantastic job under the circumstances)and maybe you and a host of other misguided pundits before you might change your mind, but I doubt it.

Guess what agency he is with My link

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2735540,00.html

he makes it sound as though somthing secific has happened with givet ie. family ilness/death, but as other posters have pointed out he seemed in good spirits pre-match.

Givet is a strange 1, hes the best defender by a mile at the club, but his entire time at rovers has been a bit odd and think i think it could be the guys got issues in his private life thats keeping him out of the 1st team, not sure its legal to speculate what they may be so i wont!

Givet has let the fans down again today if he has said he is not in the right frame of mind to play, he has done this already this season regarding his tax payment. Even if he is unhappy with kean or venkys he should be professional enough to play knowing we only have five games left to save our season and possibly BRFCS longterm future. If this rumour is true then he should be booed and never be remembered as a good player just a mercenary with no thought for the fans.

Givet has let the fans down again today if he has said he is not in the right frame of mind to play, he has done this already this season regarding his tax payment. Even if he is unhappy with kean or venkys he should be professional enough to play knowing we only have five games left to save our season and possibly BRFCS longterm future. If this rumour is true then he should be booed and never be remembered as a good player just a mercenary with no thought for the fans.

and you believe Kean because?

Another fortunate excuse for Coco to spin to the owners sadly.

Sad for the lad , he should not have played as much as he has , but cannot be easier playing with $hitout Dann,,,

He could benefit from playing in the championship ...

$hitout Dann , has at least one more relegation to reach is level ...

Archived